Join TexasGunTalk

Testosterone problems

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Indisputabull, Jan 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Indisputabull

Indisputabull New Member

Jan 5, 2019
    Arlington
    I see a lot of guys posting about issues that seem to be from low T of what I have read of it, why does everyone think this is becoming such a problem in our society? I am pretty heavy so I know that's a big factor in why I feel so fatigued a good amount of the time

pipe dreams likes this.
  2. TAZ

TAZ Well-Known

Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Because for some it’s true and because for others a “doc” can make good $$ selling T implants.

You hear it all the time now cause there is good $$ in it. We are living and working and playing longer than ever before. A trend which will undoubtedly continue. The human body adapts over many many generations not 3-4. People wanting (maybe even needing) to keep feeling and performing as if they are still in their 20-30 while in their 50’s are looking for whatever they can grasp at.

3. Indisputabull

Indisputabull New Member

Jan 5, 2019
    Arlington
    Yeah good point, I know a fella that sells some Test boosters and makes some decent pocket change doing it

4. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Statins can lower T, and statins are much widely used than in times past. Could be one cause.

For some of us, it ain't about a doc selling stuff. It is about tests showing T levels way below the minimum, with the symptoms to match.

mamboloco, ed308, seeker_two and 4 others like this.
  5. Indisputabull

Indisputabull New Member

Jan 5, 2019
    Arlington
    I have read that more often than not the Doc's will prescribe test that is already lower than what people with low T produce on their own so all it does is shut down their natural supply and gives no benefits keeping them coming back begging for an increase

6. jetcycles

jetcycles Active Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    That’s not quite how test works as I understand it. Even if that was the case, bloodwork tells the tale. I do agree that there’s money in the game, and there always will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronstar likes this.
  7. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Nope. My test results to prove that the T medication boosts T levels in a major way. Like more than a ten fold increase in my case. And it does not shut down the body's ability to produce T. Besides, my T was so low before starting T medication, it could not get much worse.

seeker_two and pronstar like this.
  8. vmax

vmax TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 15, 2013
    And they are a scam bought by guys who think they can get lean and ripped by taking pills

TX OMFS and ekim like this.
  9. Indisputabull

Indisputabull New Member

Jan 5, 2019
    Arlington
    I know that taking T overtime will stop your body producing it on it's own, that's the same for any supplemental treatment. I'm glad they have you on the appropriate doses!

vmax likes this.
  10. Indisputabull

Indisputabull New Member

Jan 5, 2019
    Arlington
    He sells injectable, orals don't really work well that's for sure

vmax likes this.