Texan stuck in Illinois

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WARHAWK357, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Howdy y'all
    Yes it's true I am in Illinois:banghead: I was born and raised in Texas with a gun in hand. Meet my wife through my lil bro. who was going to A&M (whoop) my wife was in the same outfit in the CORPS and introduced us. She graduated from vet school and we got married. She took an internship here in Illinois and thank god it will end soon and we will be back in Texas :texas: I can tell some crazy stories about the people up here WOW. Not all bad of course but some of these folks es cheese has done slid off there crackers

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    heya

3. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    WELCOME. Hope you get back as soon as you can.

4. Starker

Starker Active Member

Welcome! We'll have a tall glass of ICED tea waitin' for y'all when you get back!

5. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Welcome aboard!

6. guardrail

guardrail New Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Richmond, Tx
    howdy ya'll
    well i'm told there is a difference between a yankee and a dam yankee. a yankee comes south but goes home and a dam yankee stays. texas has been my home now for 22 years.

7. AHHH iced tea that is somthin we have missed to damn cold up here for that and it never gets that hot high 80s low 90 fairly warm miss the heat and for the love of hoppes no.9 good ole fashioned hospitality

8. mac79912

mac79912 Well-Known

Mar 4, 2008
    Welcome.

9. How bad is it? We talking Shitcago bad? Because that & East St. Louis is about as bad as it gets.

10. fm2

fm2 Event Coordinator

Apr 27, 2008
    Welcome!