Texas Deadliest Export

djspump2003

Oct 19, 2008
Austin
Why is Mexico's problem our problem?

You have to dig to find the articles when a hospital is forced to close here in Texas, Arizona or California due to non-paying illegal immigrants using the ER. But it's not PC to talk about that. It is PC to be anti-gun.

It is too bad the gangsters in Mexico don't only use the weapons they buy here on each other. I suppose that is true in any case.

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
The right to buy Firearms whether in Texas or from any other State as these articles focus
on is really not the most valid point I am seeing in all this. What sticks out in my mind is that
your average law-abiding Mexican citizen does not have the right to buy or own a Firearm.
However the criminal element over there is not stopped by those same laws and will get
them no matter what. I am of the opinion that if all Mexican citizens could arm themselves
for protection and defense then that would greatly cut down on all the violence being done
by criminals who do not have to fear an armed population. This would also greatly help the Police
over there who always seem to be outnumbered and outgunned. This entire scenario is a lesson
for those who think taking away the rights of law-abiding people to protect and arm themselves
and what happens when only the criminals are the ones who can easily get weapons and use them.

:patriot:
Beautifully stated!!!

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
I will worry about how many imported guns kill people there when they worry about how many Mexican manufactured drugs ruin lives here....
My point exactly.

Top Bottom