Not open for further replies.

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    I just received this email:

Texas Gun Forum: Sorry - but the forum is closing... Good luck to everyone!

Well, next month will be 10 full years that the Texas Gun Forum has been around. But, everything has to end eventually....

I've met a lot of cool people here - We've even had some great meet ups (in person) a few times...

Traffic on the forum has come and gone over the years. The forum is much, much slower than it once was, unfortunately. Many of our most past active members are no longer here.... And, the traffic here just doesn't really justify the forum any longer.... I've mentioned so once or twice in the past....

The site owner used to run a gun store, and he set this forum up. I worked with him immediately, and ran the forum for him. But, he's shut down the business quite some time ago - and he kept the forum running on a server while I continued to manage it...

Now, I wanted to say thanks to all the active members we have today. And, I wanted to give you the heads up. Somewhere in the next 3-5 days, the forum will be gone.

I hope everyone has a great 2021, and that things look up for everyone!

Regards,

Shipwreck

http://www.texasgunforum.com/index.php
    DK Firearms

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I thought it was TRNs forum. But there were several smaller Texas gun forums at one point so I'm not sure.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Pretty sure it's different. TRN had a LE specific section that I didn't see for the one in the OP.

I think his site was TexasShootingSports.com, but I can’t find it. I haven’t been to the site in years due to low traffic and low participation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom