Twilight Zone
    Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    P.S. Charles Cotton seems like a giant whiny douchebag.

Yep

He has been having a meltdown on his forum. His rage is worse than I have ever seen. Zero tolerance for anyone over there who disagrees with anything he says. I am almost enjoying all the new 30.06 signs....

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    All you who chose to whine about the recent 30.07 victory impairing your first world standards of being able to go to your favorite shopping and dining places should have seen this coming:

http://trofire.com/2016/01/14/busin...-start-to-think-open-carry-isnt-a-great-idea/

Thanks for giving the anti's ammunition. Next time have some fortitude.

P.S. Charles Cotton seems like a giant whiny douchebag.

Why douchebag that lobbied to get the law passed you mean. Complaints about him-his forum his rules and I've been banned so am no fan of how commentary is run there, but again his forum, his rules and I respect that.

I think the pick of the dumbass with the barrel of his strap on er AK pointed right at the kid's face in the restaurant did 1000x more for the antis then anything CHLers are saying.

Governors20

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Austin
    So out of the millions of businesses in Texas, the addition of a few hundred signs is the end of the world. I have open carried everywhere I have wanted with the exception of HEB and one Mexican place. Looking at the places on 3006.com, I don't see anywhere that I care about, and most likely never go to. The sky isn't falling.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Did everyone think OC with LTC being passed was an end all victory? It was a victory, not a perfect one, but step in the right direction. The anti gun crowd have all the ammo the need (pun intended)... We own guns. No matter what they will always be against guns because they think emotionally, not logically. Don't falter down that same path.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Did everyone think OC with LTC being passed was an end all victory? It was a victory, not a perfect one, but step in the right direction. The anti gun crowd have all the ammo the need (pun intended)... We own guns. No matter what they will always be against guns because they think emotionally, not logically. Don't falter down that same path.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

A fair point. I'll note the gov or Lt gov has already called for more legislation on campus carry. The fight continues.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Anyone using the term "ammosexual" has zero credibility out of the gate. I'm tickled freedom haters have been forced into the light. They hid before and managed to get a little of my money, now they must choose a side. Cotton can kiss my hairy Texan ass, if he chooses to disarm and support an anti-2A business that's his choice and has nothing to do with anyone else. Put on your big-boy pants and act like a grown man, can't "have it your way"? Awww, bless your little heart.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    He has been having a meltdown on his forum. His rage is worse than I have ever seen. Zero tolerance for anyone over there who disagrees with anything he says. I am almost enjoying all the new 30.06 signs....
    Impotent rage is hilarious. Well I guess it's not completely impotent. He can ban you from his forum :laughing:

boomgoesthedynamite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2013
    Sachse (NE DFW)
    Anyone using the term "ammosexual" has zero credibility out of the gate. I'm tickled freedom haters have been forced into the light. They hid before and managed to get a little of my money, now they must choose a side. Cotton can kiss my hairy Texan ass, if he chooses to disarm and support an anti-2A business that's his choice and has nothing to do with anyone else. Put on your big-boy pants and act like a grown man, can't "have it your way"? Awww, bless your little heart.
    I have seen "ammosexual" pop up a couple of times now. I think we should run with that and get it recognized as a protected class.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    There are still a helluva lot more places we can still carry and it's not worth the loss of forward progress for the cause of gun rights in this state just to be able to conceal carry in a few places...

Plus, if they don't want me carrying there, I don't want to be there.

Hell, it's tough enough not being able to carry at work (Federal property); but at least I get paid to be there! And even that is changing for the better, soon we hopefully will be able to keep weapons in our vehicles on base. Again, forward progress! :D

When it's my choice, I will choose to go somewhere else!

Edwarethered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    La Marque, Texas
    First off, what does a student at a college with a 79% acceptance rate in New York City know about Texan opinions on firearms, and secondly, I've heard of a lot of news networks, never this Ring of Fire Network.(wondering how the Cash family feels about the name, LOL)

If this is Liberal Ammo, I think they got a batch of bad primers, because i'm failing to see the impact.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    They have their rights to bar OC just as we have the right to OC, although i see the point of the article; it's bringing too much attention to proper signage which further limits us.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    piss on the fire and call the dogs boys.
    we have screwed up by fighting for OC

maybe we can get them to take it back from us?
    what were we thinking?

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Way too early in the overall scheme of things to be presenting any position as the final, definitive, end-all result of the OC law passage. No matter how badly some junior editorial staff writer may want her article to create a perceived reality, the REAL reality is, we're only three weeks downstream from the law having taken affect. Only the passage of additional time will prove what the lasting effect of the OC law will be (not some cub reporter's viewpoint). As for Cotton's quote, he has his own agenda which obviously fed right into the article's storyline and the author wasn't about to present any balanced reporting on the topic.

Sent from my Apple thang.

Top Bottom