Feb 8, 2013
    Arlington
    1597084893138.png

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    My Sphynx cat named Bob. I’ve always been a dog guy, but when my wife brought him home his personality is more dog like than most dogs I’ve had. He greets us at the door and hangs out by our side.

Attachments

• 7D960D60-5ACA-43F7-A7FB-78134BB4DBD0.jpeg
      7D960D60-5ACA-43F7-A7FB-78134BB4DBD0.jpeg
      755.7 KB · Views: 361

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    My Sphynx cat named Bob. I’ve always been a dog guy, but when my wife brought him home his personality is more dog like than most dogs I’ve had. He greets us at the door and hangs out by our side.

mnpshooter,

Fwiw, SPHYNX tend to be like that. - 2 members of our cat club have them & they ARE quite NON-feline-like.

yours, satx

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When we rescued our current dog everything was cool until I came home from work the first day. The night before I slept on the floor with him leased to me because of all my taxidermy. When I get home he's showing big time aggression towards me. Then the wife says after I left for work & she went back to bed. Needless to say she got him up on the bed.

He has claimed the bed as his & is willing to share with only one person @ a time. I spent a good long time on the couch after that. and to make matters worse the dawg figured 1/3 of the couch was his too. Now its reversed & the wife gets the couch.

When he's home alone he claims the couch until the back pillows are knocked over, then he goes to bed. Funny when you here him bark & growl from his lair., and he never in to much hurry to see who just came in.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    My daughter's Leopard Gecko. I claim him too because we have to buy the little booger so many crickets.
    View attachment 224492
    Nice Leopard gecko. Looks like it has a fairly thick tail, which is a good thing with them.

I always preferred Crested Geckos to Leopard geckos. Fewer crickets and baby food (fruit), room temps on the cool side okay. Most kids though seem to prefer the Leopard Geckos, I guess because they are active in the day time. Cresties are crepuscular & nocturnal.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    He does have a healthy sized tail but we try not to overfeed him. We weren't anticipating the struggle with keeping the crickets fed and alive but I think we have it figured out.

We've tried feeding him meal worms and even wax worms as a treat but he won't eat them.

My daughter loves watching him hunt and be a goofball. He has a lot of personality and lights up when it's feeding time.

Top Bottom