• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    So Snaggles loves laying on Mrs Pronstar’s preggo belly...it’s almost like he knows something is in there

0bce41ada7391ffbd4254c135079ae83.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    15 Pet Food Brands Recalled Due to High Levels of Aflatoxin:

We moved our dogs to a raw diet several years back... no exaggeration it changed my oldest dog's life so positively! He reverted to a young man; energy x1000; smooth coat; got rid of his smoker's cough (really it was from too much fat around his trachea). Best decision we've ever made. Buy all our food from Texas Tripe!

ETA: spelling

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I've got 3 labs. 2 females, and the males middle name is "lucky" for a reason.

Speaking of, anyone gonna be needing Christmas puppies? Looks like I'm gonna have 9 or 10 chocolate labs by the end of the year

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    We moved our dogs to a raw diet several years back... no exaggeration it changed my oldest dog's life so positively! He reverted to a young man; energy x1000; smooth coat; got rid of his smoker's cough (really it was from too much fat around his trachea). Best decision we've ever made. Buy all our food from Texas Tripe!

Care to say how much a 40# package (or whatever you have experience with) is delivered to your house?
    I don't want to create an account to see the cost.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

SURVIVOR619,

My local vet, when I lived in VA, told me to put my adopted/kid sister's ROTTIE & my "good 'ole girl" (my spayed/"antique" Rottie bitch) on pressure cooked chicken & plain steamed brown rice with vitamins/minerals added.

"Leonardus" lived to nearly age 13 & my old "Max" lived until 2 weeks before her 14th birthday. - She was in "pretty good health" until her last 2 weeks.
    (12 & 13 are OLD, OLD for Rotties.)

I've come to the conclusion that Dr. Dix knew "what he was about". - When I get another dog, I'll put her on chicken/brown rice/vitamin mix, too.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    This one thinks she's people View attachment 230935

Wolfwood,

When MAX was still with me my adopted "kid sister" & I hired a new maid named "Maribella".

She did FINE on the first day until she decided to do up my bedroom on the 3rd floor of the townhouse.
    She took ONE look at MAX, who was, as usual, sound asleep on my bed & FLED down the stairs & would NOT come back into the house.
    (Sara went out to see WHY she had fled W/O money or even a word & was told that "- - - - that dog has an EVIL SPIRIT in her & unless you get her out of the house, I won't come back." - I called Maribella that night & when she told me the same, I said, "IF my Max has a spirit within her, it's a reborn Southern Belle & a rotten SPOILED ONE at that.")

yours, satx

Top Bottom