Texas Gun Trader Forum

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
I know that Texas Gun Trader.com has a link to this forum....
They just started their own for those that are selling firearms through them. Turnabout is fair play. Check it out.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
David (the owner of texasguntrader.com) is a cool dude. He lives here in Austin, and we've been working together since the inception of Texas Gun Talk.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
Mar 21, 2008
Llano county
On average I am on Texas Gun Trader 15 to 20 times a day always on the prowl looking for somethin I can't live without and in most cases within driving distance.

Saxet

Mar 22, 2008
Pasadena, TX
David (the owner of texasguntrader.com) is a cool dude. He lives here in Austin, and we've been working together since the inception of Texas Gun Talk.
Do you know how to get ahold of David? I have been trying for two weeks to get a reply from him. The login information they sent me is not working adn there have been several deals I have missed. Would appreciate any help you can provide.

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
I try not to bitch about ads and just pass on the stupid priced classifieds, but there are a TON of people on there that think their $800 AR is worth $1300...not sure what they are thinking. I rarely browse there anymore, due to the volume of ridiculous prices.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
Jul 24, 2011
Conroe, TX
I try not to bitch about ads and just pass on the stupid priced classifieds, but there are a TON of people on there that think their $800 AR is worth $1300...not sure what they are thinking. I rarely browse there anymore, due to the volume of ridiculous prices.
i saw $55/100rds of m855, LMAO.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members