• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    So I haven't tapped into my beer, YET! But I do have some George Strait playing over the computer and fuxing to enjoy an awesome steak and baked potato shortly with the wife. Might see if we can find a good movie to watch on the TV as well. I watched King Creole last night on Pluto channel. Forgot how good that movie was.

So what is everyone else doing to enjoy Saturday night?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I prescribe a couple of Red Bulls mixed with vodak, and some good country western music. It will cure your need for a nap!

You can thank me later! LOL!
    I have yet to drink anykind of energy drink. Back when I was safari hunting my buddy had a permit for a leopard. The used this stuff called Bio Plus. https://bioplus.co.za/effervescent/ They have that overly vitamin smell. I can't take multi vitamins as they make me puke. As far as country music goes, I can't do it either.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I have yet to drink anykind of energy drink. Back when I was safari hunting my buddy had a permit for a leopard. The used this stuff called Bio Plus. https://bioplus.co.za/effervescent/ They have that overly vitamin smell. I can't take multi vitamins as they make me puke. As far as country music goes, I can't do it either.

Now come on Baboon! I'm sure we can find some sort of C&W music you could like!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Now come on Baboon! I'm sure we can find some sort of C&W music you could like!
    I was really surprised by you liking Frank Zappa's Muffin man! I'm sure there are a few tunes I'd like but I never in my life actively listened to country.

My one buddy with property in Palestine will keep his radion on some country channel. The 3.5 hour ride to his place drives me crazy. The radio is just barely on & he's quiet when he talks.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I was really surprised by you liking Frank Zappa's Muffin man! I'm sure there are a few tunes I'd like but I never in my life actively listened to country.

My one buddy with property in Palestine will keep his radion on some country channel. The 3.5 hour ride to his place drives me crazy. The radio is just barely on & he's quiet when he talks.
    Baboon, I like many different types of music. C&W is probably my favorite genre since the late 1980's, but if the music and the artist are good, I really don't care.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Baboon, I like many different types of music. C&W is probably my favorite genre since the late 1980's, but if the music and the artist are good, I really don't care.
    After my CD player in the truck took a crap I never replaced it. The speaker sound a bit fried too. For the longest time my comute to work was 3-5 minutesso tunes in the truck didn't mean much. Driving back & forth to the seasonal job sucked, but so does working 2 jobs. And when I drive up your way radio becomes pretty shitty. I have not bought new music in ages. My hearing bad enough to blow it off.

Top Bottom