• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    Was digging through ammo conducting mini inventory and then Wife made popcorn and we watched a movie while I researched revolvers for my old man on the computer. Sounds boring maybe but I'm happy.
    The Corporal helped me with inventory.

20200501_204453.jpg

Attachments

• 20200501_204453.jpg
      20200501_204453.jpg
      978 KB · Views: 541

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Nope. But we go snipe hunting! Wanta go? LOL!
    Seriously when I'd walk the dog in the early hours before work I'd see them workingthe mud puddles forfrog & toads. I generally have a huge puddle in front of my house after a rain and there they would be. I even would find their nest while walking the dog. We have the old oaks hanging over the streets & you would see this puddle of stanking bird shit. You can't mess wuth them as they are protected.

iu.jpeg

Attachments

• iu.jpeg
      iu.jpeg
      217.9 KB · Views: 318

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Seriously when I'd walk the dog in the early hours before work I'd see them workingthe mud puddles forfrog & toads. I generally have a huge puddle in front of my house after a rain and there they would be. I even would find their nest while walking the dog. We have the old oaks hanging over the streets & you would see this puddle of stanking bird shit. You can't mess wuth them as they are protected.

View attachment 212172

I'm thinking what we have around here are egrets. They are related to herons I believe.

Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    Is this another picture of a Humphead Wrasse?
    That's the Corporal.
    He may look like winnie the pooh, but he is a vicious little bastard.
    He is 62 lbs and has long sharp teeth. He won't let anyone touch him except my wife and I, bites the shit out of anyone who tries to pet him and he can jump 5 feet straight up in air without any running start.
    Looks can be deceiving...

cooper.jpg

Attachments

• cooper.jpg
      cooper.jpg
      64.8 KB · Views: 512

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    That's the Corporal.
    He may look like winnie the pooh, but he is a vicious little bastard.
    He is 62 lbs and has long sharp teeth. He won't let anyone touch him except my wife and I, bites the shit out of anyone who tries to pet him and he can jump 5 feet straight up in air without any running start.
    Looks can be deceiving...

View attachment 212180
    My niece had one that bite. I straightened her out while visiting for my dads funeral. I was really depressed after the funeral & drinking heavy. The niece had a party that I got dragged to. They had the dog segregated So I went over & drank with her(better company). I let her bite me until she was done. She really wasn't a biter after all. Everyone freaked out when I let her loose & we both came to the party. Most everyone ran inside in fear, while we sat outside me drinking & her right next to me like she was mine.

Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    My niece had one that bite. I straightened her out while visiting for my dads funeral. I was really depressed after the funeral & drinking heavy. The niece had a party that I got dragged to. They had the dog segregated So I went over & drank with her(better company). I let her bite me until she was done. She really wasn't a biter after all. Everyone freaked out when I let her loose & we both came to the party. Most everyone ran inside in fear, while we sat outside me drinking & her right next to me like she was mine.
    Cool!
    He just doesn't like strangers touching him, which is great for me as he always keeps between my wife and anyone else in the room. He guards her like the Queen of England.
    He fights to get between your legs so he can get the pizza guy at the front door...and I love him for that lol...good dog :)

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    That nice couldn't care for an empty aquarium, no way she should have had that dog. Another one of my sisters kids with daddy issues. I never like my BIL that much but don't blame him for leaving that train wreck!

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Cool!
    Mine is a teddy bear with us, but he does get wild if he gets riled up.
    He just doesn't like strangers touching him, which is great for me as he always keeps between my wife and anyone else in the room. He guards her like the Queen of England.
    He fights to get between your legs so he can get the pizza guy at the front door...and I love him for that lol...good dog :)

Hell, mine only weighs 10 lbs, but not one single lion, tiger, elephant, herd of buffalo, or even the emu in the Liberty Mutual commercial, has been able to make it through the TV screen into the living room ...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom