• ...and so much more!
  • Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Just left Texas Tactical Guns in Spring.

2920 Spring Cypress Rd
    Spring, TX 77388

This is their new location. They used to be in the storage units off Kuykendahl. Currently they're operating out of a Connex but the range is expected to be open in the next 2 months with 4 lanes. Eventually it will be 12 lanes then 24 lanes, and the Connex will be converted into the classroom. Scott is the owner and a pretty cool dude. Very knowledgeable and had some good insight that made me think about things a bit differently - in a good way.

Inventory is pretty good, and prices are very good. They have mostly Glock and AR stuff, but they do have a bit of ammo, "tactical gear," mags and holsters for popular guns, knives, etc. They also do NFA. They carry a ton of Glock upgrades. This is the only local store I've ever seen that carries these small parts. And he has all of it - slide stops, mag releases, sights, disconnectors, even slide catches and pins. Oh, and also vanity back plates. I bought a solid brass one with the Texas flag. :D

32612608845_a1fc0c6490_b.jpg

They also have a pretty good selection of AR parts. Again, they have the most selection of small parts I've ever seen in a local store. LPKs, gas blocks, gas tubes, triggers, rail panels, handstops, etc. The only complete ARs they carry are PWS but their prices are pretty competitive. Their handgun prices are the cheapest I've seen locally. They have a few gen3 Glocks for $509 and the gen4 was $569. They also had a few M&Ps and Sigs.

I'll be sure to check them out when their range is finally open. I'm sure I'll be in before then for various knickknacks for my Glocks and ARs. It's so nice to have a local store sell these small parts!
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    North Houston
    Found a better store with less douchebag owners off of 2920 just west of Kuykendahl, Texas Shooters Supply. They are to the left of the 4x4 truck shop.

Top Bottom