Join TexasGunTalk

TexasGunTrader LEO Meetup To Run S/N of Firearm?

Discussion in 'Gun Legislation' started by Clint1994, Dec 25, 2017.

1. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I sent him all my passwords on my computer, so he can fix it for me.

motorcarman and MTA89 like this.
  2. GodBlessTexas

GodBlessTexas New Member

Jul 22, 2016
    Houston
    Hello gentlemen, just browsing thru and what do ya know.. I see a post regarding myself.. I am the 409 number.. Also Texan85@TGT.

I'm glad somebody posted my response up to tell the rest of the story. I will also advise anyone on the Houston area to stay away from the user charlie11 and the phone number listed.. In his response he also mentioned another guy in Tomball who supposedly is a undercover LEO A on a top secret mission.. This gentlemen reached out to me to tell me what happened with his encounter and it's very disturbing.
    Truth of the matter is this.. After I didn't show up or respond to him @11 he responded to "Mr Tomball" and tried to set up a deal around midnight.. After "Mr Tomball" declined Charlie 11 aka johnny dyer from cypress decided to start making threats.. Asking him to meet just to fight.. Calling him every name in the book.. Then he asks again if he wants to meet for the trade.. The gentlemen is very up and down.

I was sent these texts from "Mr Tomball" showing what kind of person johnny dyer is.

Be advised this guy is bad news.

Attached Files:

MTA89 likes this.
  3. MTA89

MTA89 Lives in a van down by the river TGT Supporter

Mar 10, 2017
    Almost Oklahoma

Thanks for posting here. I use texas gun trader quite a bit and kinda figured that guy was nuts.

Sounds like a tweaker to me

4. 45tex

45tex Well-Known

Feb 1, 2009
    I did see your post on gun trader this AM. Thanks for the heads up on that Charlie11 guy

5. Brains

Brains TGT Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    Cypress
    Wow. Definitely a strange one there, sounds like you dodged the proverbial bullet on that deal.

6. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Or a real one!

7. motorcarman

motorcarman Compulsive Collector

Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I see what you did there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha

bob