• ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Thank you T.S.S.R. for hosting another great meet.

Thank you to those that helped with the lunch in all ways.

Thank you to those that provided the fantastic goodies for the raffle.

Thank you to Dawico for delivery of the sheet metal.

Thank you to all those that made the meet another great time.

And lastly, Thank you Ma Nature for not making us freeze our collective a$$e$ off.

Looking forward to April

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Could we get a post on the TGT FB page thanking TSSR?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Let me find 'em in a few minutes and I'll do that..

E.T.A.

Just posted this:
    "Just wanted to thank y'all for hosting the T.G.T. meet again today. Great facilities and great staff."

Last edited:

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    I started to get breakfast off the truck but figured I could hold out until lunch.

I just really couldn't find anything I could eat very well. It was good food, I just couldn't eat it very well.

Then I got home and realized I had forgotten about the deviled eggs, and all that other stuff behind me!!!! I coulda filled up on non-spicy deviled eggs, and there wouldn't have been leftovers, and probably ate some more goodies on that table as well!!! Dadgummit!!! But Jeremy and Di army and I had a great time talking about rats at the table. (What better to talk about over lunch?)

But I was worried Darkpriest and I would have to load up in a torrential downpour starting out this morning. Not a drop. Packed up ready for a wet day, never happened.

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting all the great folks. Now everyone that met me can tell those that didn't make it, that I'm a bigger prick in person than online.

Got back home, and unloaded in the dry as well. Can't wait until the next meet.

BTW, I didn't see who chased after the escaping aluminum foil tray, both were never seen again.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Good job by all! Wonderful to see everyone again and the new ones. We are a very diverse group that come together a couple of times a year and are all great friends! Weather was great! I never fired a shot today and still had a wonderful time just visiting. Thanks again for all the wonderful food and wonderful friends. :green: My health is not what it used to be but I'll be there every time it is scheduled if possible. :green:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Good job by all! Wonderful to see everyone again and the new ones. We are a very diverse group that come together a couple of times a year and are all great friends! Weather was great! I never fired a shot today and still had a wonderful time just visiting. Thanks again for all the wonderful food and wonderful friends. :green: My health is not what it used to be but I'll be there every time it is scheduled if possible. :green:
    Tru dat brother

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    You white people tickled me
    Hey MR D GOOD TO SEE YOU

Did you assume my race??

maxresdefault.jpg

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Why the heck didn't I shoot your Caniks? Had a great time as always. I packed kinda light in fear of the rain. I promise to bring weird stuff y'all have never shot next time.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    With this being my 1st meet, it was good to meet everyone. Just to let yall know... you didn't look like I pictured you in my head, cuase non of yall looked like your avatar.

I really enjoyed shooting steel & plan to come to the next meet to master the star, tree & 4 plates on 1 mag.
    Till next time.

blueangel64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Spring
    Big, Big Thanks to all who provided the great food. Thanks to the raffle providers. Thanks Dawico for the ammo cans. Good to see all. Got to meet some great new peoples. Shoot a few new guns. Great day!!

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    With this being my 1st meet, it was good to meet everyone. Just to let yall know... you didn't look like I pictured you in my head, cuase non of yall looked like your avatar.

I really enjoyed shooting steel & plan to come to the next meet to master the star, tree & 4 plates on 1 mag.
    Till next time.

Don't look like their avatar? Vaquero was just wearing a different hat!

Top Bottom