• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    With this being my 1st meet, it was good to meet everyone. Just to let yall know... you didn't look like I pictured you in my head, cuase non of yall looked like your avatar.

I really enjoyed shooting steel & plan to come to the next meet to master the star, tree & 4 plates on 1 mag.
    Till next time.
    Some day I hope to grow into my avatar.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Somebody tell me where I can get another one of those little "giveaway" knife, screwdriver, etc. thingys that were given away to everybody at the drawing. I'm going to send mine to my 10 yr. old grandson but, of course, I can't do that without sending one to his younger brother (age 8). So I need to know where to get another one. Any help would be appreciated.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Somebody tell me where I can get another one of those little "giveaway" knife, screwdriver, etc. thingys that were given away to everybody at the drawing. I'm going to send mine to my 10 yr. old grandson but, of course, I can't do that without sending one to his younger brother (age 8). So I need to know where to get another one. Any help would be appreciated.
    If you weren't 150 miles out of the way........

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I'll send you mine

Top Bottom