• ...and so much more!
  • Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Can someone clarify what the extra $10 is going to? Is it going to TGT? Or is it going to the range to help pay for things we specifically requested?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    bbcd49bc3bb55285b1c448d2b1fa8745.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Can someone clarify what the extra $10 is going to? Is it going to TGT? Or is it going to the range to help pay for things we specifically requested?

It's going towards future meets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Reality is that we are going to need money to cover expenses and grow the event. The Planning Committee works it's tail off to try and put on a great event. But the transition from Hicksville has shown us that we are going to need to be minimally funded. Some ranges we contacted wanted upfront fees to reserve certain facilities, get porta potties, etc. Reality also is, we may never find a private plot of land to host this event if we can't come up with immediate cash. Money talks, BS walks.

It's not realistic to expect one member (or small group) to come out of pocket to cover something like that. In the past, we passed around collections plates and took up extra donations etc and redistributed them to the folks who shelled out a lot of money for things like food, tannerite, special ammo for rare guns to shoot, cars, car disposal fees, gas for certain members who had to make drives to get items for the event, steel, etc. etc. Many times we couldn't collect enough to even scratch the surface of what was spent by some members and kindly written off. This is just an easier way of building an expense fund without having to go beg members the day of the event.

The Hicks charged us $25 a pop. So this would be a net difference of $0 in what you've previously paid. In exchange, you get the ability to make snarky comments and we get the ability to make this event get better and better. All monies collected will be accounted for, we are working this out as we go. As we are volunteers who only have the best interests of this event in mind, we ask that you spot us some leniency with your judgment and trust us.

Last edited:

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Hicksville charged $20. I refused the donations at the Hicksvilles I've attended. Not sure any others expected any sort of reimbursement either...

I'm not sweating the $10. It was my idea to offer the range more than their normal fee.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Hicksville charged $20. I refused the donations at the Hicksvilles I've attended. Not sure any others expected any sort of reimbursement either...

I'm not sweating the $10. It was my idea to offer the range more than their normal fee.

Well your buddy Jakassh kept going around asking to be reimbursed for lube and a speeding ticket you stuck him with bc you wouldn't show your license.

Top Bottom