Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Ever get a multi-page fax come in on a thermal machine and it just spit out a scroll?
    Ever create a loop of black pages on your fax machine to force the machine you call to print all black pages until it runs out of paper or ink?

I'm sure you remember "fax spam". Some of us found it sufficiently irritating that we'd fight back in impolite ways.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    As a group we don't seem to be able to agree on anything. We are so quick to chunk rocks at and tear down each other.
    Steel sharpens steel.

Also consider that you don't actually know what an author of a post is thinking or feeling unless they explicitly state it. If you infer an attitude from a post that isn't clearly stated in the text, it's likely your internal monologue filling in the gaps.

We have(I just a picked number as an example don't sue me or shoot me or chunk me in prison if you don't agree with the number - make up your own) 50 folks wanting to go in 50 different directions. In a nutshell. We can't agree on where were going much less how we're gonna get there.

By comparison, the hard core leftist know exactly where they're going and are in full agreement on how to get there. There is little to no dissent. That which there is will be quickly and fully destroyed. In a word they are unified.
    Don't expect a group of individualists to act like a collective.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    @OP

This is why Communism is so dangerous. They have a agenda and its tight. All they have is time. Time for that agenda to slowly leech into american society (and other countries.)

Honestly, our political system is broken. We'll never get anywhere flip-flopping all the time with the 2 parties divided. When the parties change... the rebound effect is so intense, that it's a slap in the face to the loosing party.

I don't go into politics much. It's like bald tires in the mud.

America has pushed God outta the light. We founded this country on God and Bible. We no longer use God for resolution.

Well said....sadly true

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Setting back looking at the TGT big picture here's what get's revealed.

As a group we don't seem to be able to agree on anything. We are so quick to chunk rocks at and tear down each other. We have(I just a picked number as an example don't sue me or shoot me or chunk me in prison if you don't agree with the number - make up your own) 50 folks wanting to go in 50 different directions. In a nutshell. We can't agree on where were going much less how we're gonna get there.

By comparison, the hard core leftist know exactly where they're going and are in full agreement on how to get there. There is little to no dissent. That which there is will be quickly and fully destroyed. In a word they are unified.

Spineless Republicans in congress are too frikken blind to see what Trump has proven over and over and over... again. The general population supports taking a stand. We realize we're dealing with a very loud, active and organized - minority. But nope... what could be vaporizes in a cloud of "Man... I sure don't wanna lose my seat in congress over this..." This board, TGT, very much resembles Congress.

It might seem that way to the naive. But there is one thing we all agree on:

FREEDOM. MURICA.

:usflag:

Never heard of different strokes for different folks?

Moonpie loves Glocks, and the dentist likes 1911s.

Younggun prefers 17 HMR, and Jrbfishin digs 22s.

Those are not important details.

Freedom. 2A. Those are important details that we ALL agree on.

A few here prefer men sexually. A few here are muslim. Most of the rest of us are normal.

But we all agree on the truly important things.

:popcorn:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    It might seem that way to the naive. But there is one thing we all agree on:

FREEDOM. MURICA.

:usflag:

Never heard of different strokes for different folks?

Moonpie loves Glocks, and the dentist likes 1911s.

Younggun prefers 17 HMR, and Jrbfishin digs 22s.

Those are not important details.

Freedom. 2A. Those are important details that we ALL agree on.

A few here prefer men sexually. A few here are muslim. Most of the rest of us are normal.

But we all agree on the truly important things.

:popcorn:

7EF3DEAA-764E-41DA-8F44-D4BF52A2DC8C.gif

Attachments

• 7EF3DEAA-764E-41DA-8F44-D4BF52A2DC8C.gif
      7EF3DEAA-764E-41DA-8F44-D4BF52A2DC8C.gif
      832.8 KB · Views: 191

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    QFT.

I’ve never met a commie that had a 1911. I’m pretty certain the 1911 platform actively rejects communist tendencies in owners.

Plenty of commies suffer from glocktardia, though.
    Get both. One for boring, repetitive hits on target and the other to keep your malfunction clearing skills sharp.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    You have to have thick skin around here. No one is going to sugar coat anything and serve it up on a silver platter. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

I couldn't even settle on an analogy to use and I am just one person. Are those even analogies? I didn't school very good.

7.62x39>5.56 Fight me.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom