• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    Glad to hear we want to keep this place fun and light hearted. I couldn't figure out why I didn't like the other gun forums I subscribe to, but as said earlier: they're too big and boring. Can't joke around or poke fun. Once you find the answer to your gun question - you high-tail it outta there.

Get togethers sound like fun if we can coordinate. It would be nice to match a face to the avatars we've all grown to love or hate. I know that RumRunner and Just JK in the area of Collin County. Anyone else???

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    What this forum needs is....

MORE COWBELL!!!

I just joined today so I haven't had a chance to look around much but I'd second the merchandise suggestion. I know I'd buy a shirt and or a cap.

Exactly. You can never have too much cowbell. I got a fever, and the only prescription is cowbell!!!!!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    No not MOAR COWBELL...I get enough of cowbell on the LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online) forums .

Merchandise is probably a good bet, some decals and T's and maybe a decent bag.

I bet my raven could waste your hobbit
    200904120112211.jpg

lotro_races_006_v2.jpg

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Texan2 had a great idea for adding a new "Tinfoil Hat" subforum. I really like the idea of getting all those threads in one spot for a number of reasons. Mainly, it keeps that clutter out of the main sections that are there for posting more, ahem, "normal" info. It would also be funny to see how often a thread takes a turn and is moved to the "Tinfoil Hat" area

Maybe this could be the start of a demerits system?

I'm throwing this out there as an official request.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Texan2 had a great idea for adding a new "Tinfoil Hat" subforum. I really like the idea of getting all those threads in one spot for a number of reasons. Mainly, it keeps that clutter out of the main sections that are there for posting more, ahem, "normal" info. It would also be funny to see how often a thread takes a turn and is moved to the "Tinfoil Hat" area

Maybe this could be the start of a demerits system?

I'm throwing this out there as an official request.

+3894653478256!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom