• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm waiting a day or so to get a bit more input before I try and make a permanent date. Ideally, I want as many people to go as possible.

Pair0dimes

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Austin
    I'm waiting a day or so to get a bit more input before I try and make a permanent date. Ideally, I want as many people to go as possible.

Hi everyone, new here.

Do they have bays? I'd also suggest a day at Best of the West if not already in the cards. Everyone can do what they want and a pistol/longer range setup could be had for both types of shooting. Depending on size of group, of course.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm not familiar with any range in this area to be honest. If someone could chime in on this, that would be nice. My interest in Lone Star, is that it'll place the range day closer to San Antonio. Best of the West is closer to me honestly, but I'd prefer to have as many members go rather than save $5 in gas.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Lone Star is the perfect in between point. We could BBQ there, or after the range we could head in to Lockhart for some excellent BBQ.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Lone Star it is! And with February appearing to be the best month to get "everyone" to attend; how does everyone feel about February 3rd? It's a Sunday, and should be far away enough for everyone to plan ahead.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I could be out there relatively early, which could give us a late lunch/early dinner if anyone wanted to meet up after.

Say.....10am?

Top Bottom