• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    I do like Eagles Peak. Gotta be careful there when it's busy, the people working there don't have much patience and it gets worse when it gets busy. Safety is great there and the conditions are good as well.
    Highly appreciate the feedback. This Range is very close to me. I'll check'em out M-F late morning, maybe not a busy time.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Maybe we should post up what we're bringing(or can bring) gun wise in case someone wants to try em out. I'd really like to look yhrough some of the various red dot rype sights as im trying to decide what to go with on one of my ARs and wouldnt mind shooting a 1911 or two. I dont have anything real exciting but I've got an xdm 5.25 45, 500 sw mag, a 22/45 lite with all the volquartsen goodies and a ruger x17. The rest is kinda boring, I probably wont shoot much since its so hard to replace it at the moment but hanging out with some good people and some good bbq sounds good to me.

gln305

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Lakehills, TX
    I'll have a Beretta 92Inox, Walther PPQ9mm and DPMS Ar-15 with a Nikon P223 scope and Sightmark cheapo holo sight if my 45 degree mount comes in before the meetup.

gln305

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Lakehills, TX
    Maybe we should post up what we're bringing(or can bring) gun wise in case someone wants to try em out. I'd really like to look yhrough some of the various red dot rype sights as im trying to decide what to go with on one of my ARs and wouldnt mind shooting a 1911 or two. I dont have anything real exciting but I've got an xdm 5.25 45, 500 sw mag, a 22/45 lite with all the volquartsen goodies and a ruger x17. The rest is kinda boring, I probably wont shoot much since its so hard to replace it at the moment but hanging out with some good people and some good bbq sounds good to me.

I would LOVE to shoot the .500 Mag and I know the rounds aren't cheap at all so I will bring some if you are OK with me shooting it.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Can we shoot rapid-fire?<thinking.....>

100_0744.jpg

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Lonestar offers a year pass for 100, pretty hard to beat if you go fairly often. Its nice not having to go in there and check in.

Anybody planning on shooting skeet?

Top Bottom