• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fred B.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dallas
    Alan,
    I PM'ed you earlier but not too sure it went thru.

I have come into possession of your Profile and Avatar some how. Notice the avatar here,it's yours.

No idea how this happened.If you click on my name or the avatar you get directed to your Profile. ???

Fred B.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dallas
    Alan,
    I PM'ed you earlier but not too sure it went thru.

I have come into possession of your Profile and Avatar some how. Notice the avatar here,it's yours.

No idea how this happened.If you click on my name or the avatar you get directed to your Profile. ???

Alan,
    Is any headway being made on me having my own Profile instead of us sharing yours ?

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Fred this is a database error and cannot be corrected. I would suggest you start a new account. If you need any assistance let me know. It was a glitch that happened when everything was switched over, nothing we can do to fix it.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Fred this is a database error and cannot be corrected. I would suggest you start a new account. If you need any assistance let me know. It was a glitch that happened when everything was switched over, nothing we can do to fix it.

I wouldn't start a new account. Only a small percentage of the forum seems to be affected and I've ran and ran maintenance. I'm not sure what is going on with the database but it seems like it has some bad areas from the swap.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Alan,
    Is any headway being made on me having my own Profile instead of us sharing yours ?

Fred, on my screen you don't have an avatar. It just say Fred B. and Member.

The link under your name is: "http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/members/fred-b-.html" but when I click on your name it does take me to Alan's profile.

Hope this helps with troubleshooting.

Fred B.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dallas
    Don't remember how I did it but a little while back I was able to delete Texas1911's avatar from showing up when I post.

I'll take all the help I can get,Thanks.

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    Hmm, it seems that people that have punctuation in their names are getting a double hyphen, and that seems to be breaking the URL. Might have to figure out a way to alter the rewrite script.

Yep,me and TexasR.N.

Do you want to alter the rewrite script or for me to drop a punctuation ?

I would be fine having mine changed to J Fred from J. Fred

OR even make my first account Fred B instead of Fred B. if that would leave me with my own Profile.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Yep,me and TexasR.N.

Do you want to alter the rewrite script or for me to drop a punctuation ?

I would be fine having mine changed to J Fred from J. Fred

OR even make my first account Fred B instead of Fred B. if that would leave me with my own Profile.

It's at the end of the name ... like R.N. and Fred. or AmericanME! ... the punctuation at the end is the kicker it seems.

Top Bottom