• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The Patriotism that burns inside of me was born while walking the fields of headstones in the Arlington National Cemetery across the river from Washington DC. We stayed right across the road from the Cemetery and I spent many hours walking the grounds and witnessing many military burials.

If you wish to see true Patriotism, you need to go where the Patriots are............so that's what I did. It changed my life forever!

Flash
    Capitol Armory ad

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    The Patriotism that burns inside of me was born while walking the fields of headstones in the Arlington National Cemetery across the river from Washington DC. We stayed right across the road from the Cemetery and I spent many hours walking the grounds and witnessing many military burials.

If you wish to see true Patriotism, you need to go where the Patriots are............so that's what I did. It changed my life forever!

Flash
    lived there in the 80's profound, just like the one i killeen

99taws6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    lived there in the 80's profound, just like the one i killeen

The central Texas veterans cemetery outside of Killeen is much smaller but will still bring chills and recharge the patriotism in most of us. There is always help needed on holidays for wreath laying and flag placement.

Check it out

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Still, not inappropriate when you consider that many who served in combat, and survived, lost a part of themselves they will never get back, be it physical or emotional...

My father served in ww2 and Korea. Whoever my father was on the inside, Ill never know. Only after his death did I find out he fought in ww2. Combat had tainted his soul. What memories he did share were as cold as rusted plow steel, covered in ice.

My oldest brother served during peace time. My closest cousins served in Iraq. I served in operation Nobel Eagle.

For everything lost, we remember on this day. The lives that died, so we could live on.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    My father served in ww2 and Korea. Whoever my father was on the inside, Ill never know. Only after his death did I find out he fought in ww2. Combat had tainted his soul. What memories he did share were as cold as rusted plow steel, covered in ice.

My oldest brother served during peace time. My closest cousins served in Iraq. I served in operation Nobel Eagle.

For everything lost, we remember on this day. The lives that died, so we could live on.

Beautifully put words to remember.
    Thanks for sharing!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Great video, thank you and thank you for your service!

Funny, are we all peeling onions when we see this thread?

Top Bottom