Join TexasGunTalk

Thanks TCT

Discussion in 'Third Coast Thermal' started by FireInTheWire, Jul 29, 2018.

1. FireInTheWire

FireInTheWire Smooth like a tidal wave. Take you on a getaway. TGT Supporter

Jan 22, 2018
    Big Country
    Shout out to Third Coast Thermal for taking care of me during my thermal purchase. Cliff and David are great to deal with. Happy customer..

Attached Files:

EZ-E and Davetex like this.
  2. Charlie

Charlie Time is the thief of memory! TGT Supporter

Mar 19, 2008
    Kerr County
    Nice huntin' boots!

3. EZ-E

EZ-E Infidel Patriot

May 4, 2017
    Cypress
    How you liking it so far?
    How's the rang finding feature working? easy to use?

4. FireInTheWire

Jan 22, 2018
    Big Country
    I'm tickled pink by it. First outing with it was way more enjoyable/successful than I anticipated.
    I fumbled around on my first stand. Once I got comfy I hit the call. A pair must have been around the corner... they showed up quick. They knew I was there though... and my back stop was dirt bike camp about 200yds past. So I just watched them spook away up the hill. Called a few more times. Looked down and there was a coon coming up the hill to visit about 10yrds down the hill. I thought "ah hell" so I got up and went someplace else.

I have not been able to range much yet. My primary target is coyotes and the 2 pair I've seen were either leaving fast or coming in fast. I will work with this feature as more time behind the scope comes. It is easy to use.

I would be just as happy spending a night just observing the critters of the night. I'd love to have a pair of thermal binos. But the yotes been terrorizing our cattle and fawns. So it's time to push back a little.

5. EZ-E

EZ-E Infidel Patriot

May 4, 2017
    Cypress
    I was hoping for the $$$ you spent on that thing you'd be happy with it.
    Maybe one day i'll jump up to thermal but i'll just stick to my ol Armasight Vampire3 for now.
    Of course i don't have live stock to protect either.

Maybe here in the next few months i can arrange a "special trip" to shoot 1000 yards & maybe take a yodel dog or two with you.

6. FireInTheWire

Jan 22, 2018
    Big Country
    The vampire was a fun scope... had lots of fun with it.

Bring it on. Can't wait for the first cool snap this fall.

EZ-E likes this.
  7. EZ-E

EZ-E Infidel Patriot

May 4, 2017
    Cypress
    I'll bring a sleeping bag & sleep in the bed of the 55' if I have too...lol
    I guess that depends if you still have it.

8. FireInTheWire

Jan 22, 2018
    Big Country
    Nah man... the big trampoline is more comfy.. trust me;)

EZ-E likes this.