Lynx Defense

The Best, and The Worst Gun Channels That You Have Seen!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I loved watching Guntards! Every episode was chocked full of WTF. I wonder how the rest of the cast is getting along now they they are nothing but everyday short bus riders? I think it’s been long enough now for a prequel show!
    They fucked up so many nice guns it made me ill.
    Hurley's Gold

kirk10100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    El Paso
    Some of my favorites

Garand thumb
    Mrgunsandgear
    NSZ85
    Think thru tactical
    Polenar tactical ( I think they’re from Slovenia but they’re pretty funny)
    Heavy Duty Country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    The child molestation charge was a disappointment. They did do a few good things though. I seem to recall they outfitted a quad with a gun mount so that a disabled vet could ride it and use it to hunt off of. I seem to recall that they retrofitted an old WWII flame thrower for a WWII vet that used to carry one in the Great war.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The child molestation charge was a disappointment. They did do a few good things though. I seem to recall they outfitted a quad with a gun mount so that a disabled vet could ride it and use it to hunt off of. I seem to recall that they retrofitted an old WWII flame thrower for a WWII vet that used to carry one in the Great war.

The child molestation charges were a disappointment? Seriously?

Will Hayden was convicted on three separate rape charges and got three life sentences, plus plead guilty to some additional sexual assault charges. He will never leave prison breathing air.

He's a POS scumbag that is exactly where he belongs.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    American Guns was a pretty cool tv show…until the dude got indicted for not having a firearms license.

f63eab81e866f831463e46ab53c51d13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The child molestation charges were a disappointment? Seriously?

Will Hayden was convicted on three separate rape charges and got three life sentences, plus plead guilty to some additional sexual assault charges. He will never leave prison breathing air.

He's a POS scumbag that is exactly where he belongs.

He might have meant that it was a disappointment that someone so publicly well known and that was associated with the gun community would do those sorts of things.

As far as I'm concerned, he got off easy.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    I just discovered , a subscribed to, SeperSetCA a few months ago. Good production value, informative, and I can't afford anything they review.

These guys all do excellent scope reviews.

C_Does

Cyclops

(Plus he’s hilariously un-PC)

Scopes and firearms…these guys are my faves

SuperSetCA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I haven't found a perfect gun channel yet. I subscribe to a lot of them. I watch the videos I like and skip the ones I don't want to watch. I'm just glad to have something to watch.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    This would be the only guy I would trust in the flamethrower world to repair one!

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    Axxe55
    I guess I am just a master of understatement. As to Mr. Hayden's transgressions, I did not follow the series or the story that close, and as such I was not aware of the extent of the charges levied. Having lived in Illinois at the time the series aired, we had very little pro gun programming. Ergo, we in the 2A community watched what we had available. In retrospect, it looks like he got what he had coming to him. I'm sure his daughter would agree.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Axxe55
    I guess I am just a master of understatement. As to Mr. Hayden's transgressions, I did not follow the series or the story that close, and as such I was not aware of the extent of the charges levied. Having lived in Illinois at the time the series aired, we had very little pro gun programming. Ergo, we in the 2A community watched what we had available. In retrospect, it looks like he got what he had coming to him. I'm sure his daughter would agree.

I don' know if your sense of phrasing was intentional or not, but it sucked. I seriously doubt a victim of molestation would consider it just a disappointment. And I'm not buying the "master of understatement" either.

And no sir, he did not get what he had coming to him in the least. I said he was where he belonged. Will Hayden is about the lowest POS scum shit bag there is. He deserved a lot more than a prison sentence.

Top Bottom