Military Camp

The Best, and The Worst Gun Channels That You Have Seen!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I remember when AGC first got into guns about four years ago and became a member of forum I use to belong to. She didn't respond very well to constructive criticism! A lot of the guys fawned over her because she's an attractive young lady, and is well endowed! But she's a fraud IMO. She only cared about promoting her YouTube channel and was after the money. I suspected that back then, and now looking at some her current videos, I was 100% correct with my suspicions.

But check out her videos and draw your own conclusions. Start with some of her early videos first to gain some perspective of her skill level. Now she likes to think of herself as trainer!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I thought ol Tex shooting himself was both educational and entertaining.
    I have to say, it took some courage for that guy to post the video of him shooting himself. He had to know the flak that was going to come his way; yet he posted it and I truly believe he did it to help prevent others from doing likewise.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The Weapon Hunter (Paul Shull) is a great one from the Smithsonian Channel that has segments on U-Tube...

I still hope more seasons will be made. I'm friends with Paul (he has a lot of friends!) and he keeps saying "something big is in the works!" so I anxiously await more episodes!

I also liked NatGeo's Family Guns with International Military Antiques' Christian and Alex Cranmer (the latter most famous for his appearances on Pawn Stars), but it fell victim to anti-gun sentiment in 2012 and never came back...

Both are historically-based, which I love, and highly entertaining!

Many years ago there was a short-lived TV show about a gun store in Anchorage called Wild West Alaska which notably had a young lady named 'Phred' on it. The store owner was later charged with 17 hunting violations, including trespassing on Alaska Native lands while guiding a black bear hunt which effectively put an end to the show; but I did stop by it during one of my trips to Alaska. She wasn't there, but another guy from the show as and we had a nice chat.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Good
    Forgotten Weapons
    Cokeman2423
    C&Rsenal
    Paul Harrell
    Bloke on the range
    Active Self Protection
    Hoplopfheil
    Booligan Shooting Sports
    CtrlPew

Meh
    TFB TV

Cringe
    MAC
    IV8888
    INrangeTV
    Hikock45
    Trex Arms
    nothinfancy
    james yeager
    mishaco

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I like Paul also.

He doesn’t take himself too seriously…he’s got some sort of speech impediment and he totally owns up to it, which I find sorta refreshing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Paul's mentioned that several times but I have yet to notice. I'd rate Paul and Ian as my go-tos for firearms videos on youtube. Good info and none of that "this is the best and only way" nonsense and very good real world, practical demonstrations.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I like Paul also.

He doesn’t take himself too seriously…he’s got some sort of speech impediment and he totally owns up to it, which I find sorta refreshing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Paul's mentioned that several times but I have yet to notice. I'd rate Paul and Ian as my go-tos for firearms videos on youtube. Good info and none of that "this is the best and only way" nonsense and very good real world, practical demonstrations.

I do like Paul Harrell. Pretty much a straight up sort of guy, and lends a lot of practical advice about guns. Definitely one of the better YouTube channels.

Ian, I would classify him as a gun, or firearms historian. Also one of the better YouTube channels on guns, especially if you are wanting a historical perspective on specific guns.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Era's Gone Bullet Molds is a hidden gem of a channel. They sell molds and I think they set up the channel to be a typical company advertising channel, but it has evolved into something genuinely nice. They discuss creating ammo and shooting old west guns. They have less than 7K subscribers.

Duelest1954 falls under that old west category too. He does a lot of stuff with black powder cap and ball revolvers.

FortuneCookie45LC has put out some good videos over the years too, though I haven't watch much of his content.

Johnny's Reloading Bench is pretty good too. I do not know how he has survived on YouTube since I think reloading ammo is technically banned there and has gotten other channels into trouble, but he's still kicking and has gotten an impressive number of subscribers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

Yeah the only thing I really notice is his cadence when speaking seems slightly off.

I love how he describes the particulars of a given round…it’s almost like he’s speed-talking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah the only thing I really notice is his cadence when speaking seems slightly off.

I love how he describes the particulars of a given round…it’s almost like he’s speed-talking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He rattles off the specifics of the round without missing a beat.

Top Bottom