ARJ Defense ad

The Consolidated "Shipping Illegals to Welcoming Localities" thread - See #244.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    DC yes... NYC yes... but please; not even they deserve Chicago...
    Perhaps if the terrorists infiltrating the U.S. were dropped off in Chiraq it might cause them to reconsider their plans. I think I would put the "thousand yard stares" folks of Chiraq up against those from the Middle East any day.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Detroit anyone?

San Francisco?

Portland?

Seattle?
    These cities want diversity. We should help them reach their goals. The buses should be filled to capacity. A smuggler could pack twice the number in a bus. We should contract them to transport the illegal aliens to these cities.

Last edited:

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    We shouldn't deprive any of these cities of some diversity

These cities want diversity. We should help them reach their goals. The buses should be filled to capacity. A smuggler could pack twice the number in a bus. We should contract them to transport the illegal aliens to these cities.
    How wise - reduced costs for more efficient transportation of the illegal aliens! I think this is a program we can all get behind.

SrsTwist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2022
    Austin

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Texas adds Chicago to list of cities its sending buses of migrants, Gov. Abbott announces

The first bus of migrants headed to Chicago arrived on Wednesday, according to the governor.

Please change the title and your post body to use proper English terms and not propaganda terms.
    These people are ILLEGAL CRIMINALS. They are NOT "migrants" which is what the communists call them.
    Kinda like calling a street-corner drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist".

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Yesterday, the inimitable Karine Jean-Pierrey advised Peter Doocy (Fox correspondent) that we didn’t have any problems at the border. ”Things are under control”. So, we can all sleep well tonight. Joe and Hoho got it by the balls.
    Yep that's where I heard it.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Abbott doing this does warm me to him more. I mean, he'll get my vote in November anyway - but this makes up for some of his weaker points. Now send 'em to Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Delaware and Connecticut too. Shit, send some of the busses and drop 'em off in the Hamptons too - let the rich liberals see what their policies they support and vote for really bring. Unload the bussses in front of the residences of each city's mayor, or the state's governor.

Top Bottom