• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    It does look like Trump is done. Done putting up with shit from Syria.

What "$hit" are you referring to? The loss of the proxy army? Israel wanting war? The Saudi government wanting a passageway through Syria for a pipeline? Or the chance for 18-24yo American children to fight and die for yet another war over the fake petrodollar?

Who cares right? As long as it's on TV, not outside your door, not you or your children that get to hold the rifle. It's just a folded flag and a grave anyway....

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    What "$hit" are you referring to? The loss of the proxy army? Israel wanting war? The Saudi government wanting a passageway through Syria for a pipeline? Or the chance for 18-24yo American children to fight and die for yet another war over the fake petrodollar?

Who cares right? As long as it's on TV, not outside your door, not you or your children that get to hold the rifle. It's just a folded flag and a grave anyway....

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

What does that even mean? Please tell me that's not what you expect me to tell my children. Right before they're shipped off to fight for someone else's bank account. For oil. For a bunch of rich psychopaths that only want to murder for more richness. This isn't some children's fairy tale book. If you want WW3. Send your own kids and leave mine out.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    That phrase is used quite often when justification for a war is needed.

True. OK, use it for justification to keep all the Syrian refugees out of the US. DOes that work for you?

This is the idiot thats the reason for them being in the US. Get him out of the way and those people can stay / go home.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    What does that even mean? Please tell me that's not what you expect me to tell my children. Right before they're shipped off to fight for someone else's bank account. For oil. For a bunch of rich psychopaths that only want to murder for more richness. This isn't some children's fairy tale book. If you want WW3. Send your own kids and leave mine out.

I bet the parents of kids who fought in WW2 had this same pussy attitude. But if it wasn't for them, we would be speaking Japanese or German.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    True. OK, use it for justification to keep all the Syrian refugees out of the US. DOes that work for you?

This is the idiot thats the reason for them being in the US. Get him out of the way and those people can stay / go home.

No.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    When? When another country attacked us? This is a money war. There's no valor in this. You're not gonna be the one fighting it. Doesn't war get old to you? It does me.

Who said anything about valor? It was a load of cruise missiles, they don't need to be brave.

It's always easy to argue if you just say that everything is made up by the boogieman and you know your assumptions won't be tested. You can say pretty much anything and assume you're right. Pretty much how the left has managed to cling to the Russian collusion narrative for so long.

But for a second assume Assad DOES have chemical weapons. His country is in the middle of a civil war with ISIS and Syrian rebels. What happened to the USSRs arsenal when they collapsed? What would happen to Assads?

Or assume you know more than everyone else, provide no real evidence, say things you think sound meaningful like "think of the children", and pat yourself on the back for being an outsider who's got it all figured out. The CIADeepStateRussianCollusionShellOilSorosBP take out Assad by doin so much damage it took days to repair conspiracy. Er Ma Gerd!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

oil and opium*

Going to crawl back into the audience now :popcorn:

Top Bottom