• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I have to admit I figured this would be a one and done thing for me. I threw a old redfield red dot/ laser combo on it. Got it sighted in and its friggin cool. only 25 bb's per load and it uses 2 co2 canisters. At 75 rounds its still going strong.

It looks and feels like a real AR-15 says the grip is a standard ar grip. The butt stock is proprietary but perfectly functional nice rail on top.

I hope the aftermarket steps up with a bb feeder so you can load up 200+ rounds at a time and a HPA adapter is made for it. It has some recoil because its blow back has a charging handle.

It is louder than a supressed 22lr no where near as loud as my airforce condor 25 cal HPA air gun.

Not sure how far it will stretch out. I was shooting at -+ 10 yards. and the BURRRRRRRRRRTTT of full auto is worth it lol.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I had a very simplified version some 35-40 years ago. It was sold designed to run on a can of freon. I rigged up a (bulky) compressed air tank and fittings to replace the freon can.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom