• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    In April 2018, the Surgeon General Jerome Adams suggested all us non-dope heads should carry and administer Narcan for dopeheads who've o.d.'d.

Like I'm responsible for those who won't take responsibility for themselves? No, I'm not. Choose to o.d., ok, one less shithead in the pool.

No this isn't m.j., it's opioids. But all reality shape shifters have one thing in common - they can't stand reality.

OK, but I won't help promote it.
    Why would a Surgeon General suggest people with no medical training to do this? Seems like a slew of lawsuits in the making.
    Gun Zone Deals

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    baboon,

I completely agree.

Guess he didn't consider our litigious society.

Among the many things he didn't take into account: Why should I touch and possibly contract some dreadful disease in helping those who I'm suppose to care more about than they do themselves.... like hepatitis C or MRSA or some other dreadful?

Want to shoot opioids?

Go right ahead.

Want me to take care of you if you od?

Nope.

Die.

Oh, but it's my child you heartless beast!

Yeah, why didn't 'you' take responsibility Mom/Dad?

I don't exist to service your drug addicted, give me free stuff, idiot........

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I know a guy who has been on Rx opioids for 30+ years. 99% of todays doctors will not touch that. I live in pain. Not opioid pain, but can understand people getting strung out by doctors then left on their own. After all doctors still kill more Americans then guns.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I don't understand your point.....?

Are you one of the pro-drug addicted?

Like movie zombies, I wish we could 'legally' help them with lead pellets......

I not only have zero sympathy for them, I am disgusted by these modern day I want 'you' to be be responsible for me - it's not my fault man.....whoops, yeah it is,..... man.......

I won't care more for someone - than they do for themselves.....

I know of a lot of people who want to live, like cancer patients who struggle to make it, but I'm supposed to care for a heroin addict, nah, just go the f away and die.....

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    I figure weed is like everything else. It's the few that **** it up for the many. I seen it with some Free Shit Army peeps I worked with. Get up in the morning & pull the wake & bake then be late for work & need an hour to eat then need another joint or bowl @ break time. So stupid they bring 10 joints to work in pill bottle with their name on it. Then leave it where they got high. This is on a job with a cop working a side job to boot!

I have also worked with drunks & they were always far worse! Weedheads were never angry & combative when they got called out for being high, where drunks always are.
    Used to work with an old Viet Nam Vet who said when they were out doing their thing in the jungle..it was ok to be a dope head. It made them more attentive and such things. Now he said drunks were not permitted. Apparently drunk buddies can get folks killed. Just repeating what he said.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Know my old pal was defintitely a go fast type guy in the mid 80s. Maybe he was speaking of a combo nose candy and killer weed effect. Bet that would make a person real attentive. lol. Know he didnt do any smoking..but he was a fishing nut and would stay out all night Lake fishing and then rush home at daylight take a shower and put on his three piece suit in time to get to work as the boss man of the salt mine. Energetic like the Energizer Bunny and or Trump maybe.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Know my old pal was defintitely a go fast type guy in the mid 80s. Maybe he was speaking of a combo nose candy and killer weed effect. Bet that would make a person real attentive. lol. Know he didnt do any smoking..but he was a fishing nut and would stay out all night Lake fishing and then rush home at daylight take a shower and put on his three piece suit in time to get to work as the boss man of the salt mine. Energetic like the Energizer Bunny and or Trump maybe.

Sounds like meth. Had a buddy that would stay up all night working on cars. When he got arrested for meth possession, it kind of explained his seemingly unending energy.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    I think that an adult should be able to grow a reasonable amount of marijuana for personal use at home. It is not to be sold. If he wants to let friends partake of it free with no money exchanging hand I have no problems with that. If you get caught selling it you get arrested and your growing rights are suspended. If you get caught giving or selling it to minors maybe we should chop you hands off and the next time maybe chop your head off. Cut gown on recidivism. Some say it is a gateway drug. Doesn't bother me if you want to graduate to Meth, Heroine, Cocaine and overdose. Less idiots in the gene pool. That's about all I have to say about that. I don't smoke marijuana or do other drugs. Hell I am crossing boundaries if I drink 10 beers or drinks in a year. I do have a serious addiction to BRD and PRD. I don't know if that will ever be broken. Let the flames begin so I can drag out some marshmallows I need to use up.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    If Uncle Sugar was to decriminalize weed on a federal level the lost revenue would create a whole new problem. And that's why I doubt I'll see it I'm my lifetime.
    Killer weed is the only fat hog the Federal tax collectors ain’t had a chance to cut in the rectum yet. They ain’t going to turn it over to do it yourselfers. The only workable solution is to legalize it..regulate it similar to ethanol and tax the sheet out of it. Then they will need to send out the ninja turtles to bother the black market entrepreneurs who can dispense it cheaper and better than the bureaucracy. It will be Al Capone and the Untouchables on steroids.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Killer weed is the only fat hog the Federal tax collectors ain’t had a chance to cut in the rectum yet. They ain’t going to turn it over to do it yourselfers. The only workable solution is to legalize it..regulate it similar to ethanol and tax the sheet out of it. Then they will need to send out the ninja turtles to bother the black market entrepreneurs who can dispense it cheaper and better than the bureaucracy. It will be Al Capone and the Untouchables on steroids.
    Seeds will became a controlled item.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    . . . Some say it is a gateway drug. . . .

That can work both ways. A family member used weed as a gateway back from crack addiction, and is now a productive member of society and does not use any drugs at all.

He said he probably wouldn't have made it back without the weed, but was able to put the weed down after he kicked the crack addiction.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That can work both ways. A family member used weed as a gateway back from crack addiction, and is now a productive member of society and does not use any drugs at all.

He said he probably wouldn't have made it back without the weed, but was able to put the weed down after he kicked the crack addiction.
    I believe the old notion that "pot is a gateway drug" is a load of crap. The only reason those that go on to using stronger drugs than pot is because they are willing, or there is peer pressure. That would be like saying drinking coffee leads to taking stimulant drugs.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos

I never thought of that before. Honestly, thank you for posting that.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    There's enough people on both sides that feel it should be legalized (whether they use it or not) that this shouldn't be a deciding vote. It's going to be legalized eventually anyway and we're spending million to fight something less dangerous than alcohol, so why fight it? For the sake of individual freedom, it should be legalized.

If repubs were smart, they'd take the fight away from the Dems.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i will agree many on both sides do, but there have been numerous articles that democrats are trying to get in on ballots to get a "black bounce" vote driving a larger than black turn out.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'd guess Whites smoke weed equally with any other race.

To suggest Blacks (in percentage) smoke more weed than Whites is off the mark.

Dope smokers come in all sizes, shapes, and races......

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom