• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Did something to my shoulder a couple months ago. Not even sure how it happened. My range of motion was so limited I could not draw or holster at 4o'clock position. It only improved a little after a few weeks so went to the Dr. Luckily nothing serious. Steroid shot in joint and just started going to PT to get the range of motion back to normal

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Did something to my shoulder a couple months ago. Not even sure how it happened. My range of motion was so limited I could not draw or holster at 4o'clock position. It only improved a little after a few weeks so went to the Dr. Luckily nothing serious. Steroid shot in joint and just started going to PT to get the range of motion back to normal

I got one of those shots several years ago, a few months after my shattered ankle healed, and he wanted me off the pain meds.
    He stuck that needle in and worked it all around.
    About had to peel my hands off the arms of the chair I was gripping them so hard.
    I never wanted another.

No OOC.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    My shoulders give me fits year round, but my knees (right one was scoped many moons ago) present no problem.

I worked in the yard for a few hours today, gorgeous day, wore shorts with a t-shirt and an old disreputable looking sweatshirt and almost took that off...

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Helpful hint for those with one good & one bad knee. Hook the good knee-side foot under the bad side foot & use good foot/leg/knee to lift/propel bad knee into & out of bed. Works 4 me YMMV.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I got one of those shots several years ago, a few months after my shattered ankle healed, and he wanted me off the pain meds.
    He stuck that needle in and worked it all around.
    About had to peel my hands off the arms of the chair I was gripping them so hard.
    I never wanted another.

No OOC.
    Mine wasn't that bad. Felt the needle then doc said there would be some pressure. A little sore the next day. That was it.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    You're quite lucky. Sounds almost like a regular shot.
    I would never want to go through it again.
    I get my right wrist pumped full of cortisone every few months. No big deal. Feel a little pressure as it goes in. The pain relief and the added mobility are definitely worth the small amount of discomfort.

Top Bottom