• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Well, it's officially dead - this time around.
    Hopefully, so is the political future of a few Senators, etc... They got an unprecedented public response via phone, email, and fax.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    And we wonder why older Texans didn't know that damn & yankee were two separate words....Yet we all know that in a modern day America not all yankees are damnyankees....just some deserve that title and it seems to point towards politics which we will avoid this morning according to good manners...

Hmmmm, is oassahola a yankee ? Baseball Fans, this is no slam at ball teams!

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I could not resist. I told you theyu were cowards, or should I say P*****S.

What a hypocrit Dan Patrick is.

I don't think so. He HAD to by the Senate rules. You could hear the disappointment in his voice last night when he replied that he did not have the votes.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I don't think so. He HAD to by the Senate rules. You could hear the disappointment in his voice last night when he replied that he did not have the votes.

He probably didn't have the votes after the feds threatened to stopp all flights in and out of Texas.

Then there's more friends.

Utah To Follow Texas Lead In TSA Grope-down Revolt

As we reported yesterday, the man who was instrumental in working with the federal government to sabotage the Texas bill was Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, a former CIA agent and establishment insider considered to be the wealthiest man in Texas politics.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Ok, so the bills are up in the special session, but there are issues.

Just an FYI... the bill is in serious trouble - especially if the compromise language is adopted.

TSA Tyranny TSA Tyranny Withdraws Support from House Version of TSA Anti-Groping Bill (HB41)

IF the compromise is not tacked on, the original language goes through, and the bill is passed, it will be a significant first step. If the bill is compromised, it will be a defeat even if it passes. If you see this early Monday morning, call 'em up and ask them to go pass the bill as originally written.

Top Bottom