• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Bullshit. Author was obviously paid off by ruger to write that drivel.

The whole factory full of ruger americans wouldn't equal the amount of whupass a single GAU-8/A or Mark 7 caliber 50 could deliver.

If the writer meant only handguns there are plenty of existing guns the military actually adopted that far exceeded the testing that ruger went through.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Damn, I thought someone finally made a gun that will hit the target without having to point it. How does one even begin to think that that pistol is "the most deadly gun on the planet"?

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Please don't post anything else by Kyle Mizokami. That guy has no effing clue about anything gun-related, although he does write a lot on the subject.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I thought this was about the gun in my hand since the title does say “the most deadly gun on the planet”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Please don't post anything else by Kyle Mizokami. That guy has no effing clue about anything gun-related, although he does write a lot on the subject.
    That may all be true but I don't see it in this case. The article is an inoffensive nothingburger.

The headline, though, seems to have been written by someone completely different. I has a different tone and has almost nothing to do with the article.

It used to be standard practice for all news sources that the headlines for articles were never written by the author of the article. If Yahoo is still doing that, it would explain this situation.

Top Bottom