• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    It used to be standard practice for all news sources that the headlines for articles were never written by the author of the article. If Yahoo is still doing that, it would explain this situation.

Yahoo only carried the article. It was published by The National Interest, if I understand this correctly.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Yahoo only carried the article. It was published by The National Interest, if I understand this correctly.

I browsed through TheFirearmBlog during a lunch break on my work computer one day and I’ve been getting suggested that article and other shitty ones like it on yahoo.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Google is serving it up for me as well. So I went there and looked up this guy. This kind of stuff is all he writes it seems. I will have to find out how to tell Google to ignore his stuff. Look at something once and Google wants you to see stuff like it every five minute it seems.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    And all this time, I was under the impression that the deadliest gun on the planet was the "Annihilator 2000"

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Google is serving it up for me as well. So I went there and looked up this guy. This kind of stuff is all he writes it seems. I will have to find out how to tell Google to ignore his stuff. Look at something once and Google wants you to see stuff like it every five minute it seems.

Gah, that's so annoying! Lookup to see if there's a newer model for that camera you gave your wife as a present 2 years ago, and suddenly it's all photography and camera articles they dredge up from like 7 years ago! And since I'm always reading about gun stuff online, it keeps suggesting me all the editorials on how a new AWB would be swell and how guns are bad, mmkay!

Top Bottom