Target Sports

The phony Muller Investigation what is going to happen!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Maybe Mueller can investigate Pelosi and her hubby for allowing a Chinese spy access to restricted info. Maybe he can investigate collusion BTW the left and social media? Surely we can find something criminal based to investigate.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    As slow as Mueller investigates, I could only imagine how much time and money he would need for another investigation.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    easy rider,

Mueller's "investigation" reminds me of the "black-footed ferret" hunt that the USFS wasted TENS OF MILLIONS of dollars upon some 30 years ago. = That particular sort of ferret had been believed to be extinct, in the locale where the "investigators" were looking, since the 1920s.
    (I'd bet that you could look for alligators in Northern AK for a LONG, LONG time, if you're spending taxpayer's $$$$ to look for them & NOT worry about finding any.)

Similarly, you can look for unlawful collusion & other crimes by our POTUS for eons, since it is HIGHLY that he & his close associates committed NO CRIME.

yours, satx

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I think you are right, albeit Sessions sold out Trump, he should have walked off the job or told him up front. He woefully ineffective as the head of DoJ.

Mueller will throw anything and everything aginst the wall on Trump to take him down and out, but I think there is nothing there.

Maybe Lying under oath or something like and it will go like this: On such and such date and time your said this and we have it on video: n "...,... happy ...,..." When asked about that Last month, 2 years and 8 mo later you said this "...,... Glad ...,..." is this not true, which is it, happy or glad, but either way you have LIED! Therefore...
    Pssst--it's not illegal to lie. It's illegal to lie (1) when under oath, or (2) when being interviewed by an FBI agent--even while not under oath. So far, I don't think Trump has been interviewed by any FBI agents and I don't believe he has been placed under oath in any matters involving his presidency--before or after his election.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    easy rider,

Mueller's "investigation" reminds me of the "black-footed ferret" hunt that the USFS wasted TENS OF MILLIONS of dollars upon some 30 years ago. = That particular sort of ferret had been believed to be extinct, in the locale where the "investigators" were looking, since the 1920s.
    (I'd bet that you could look for alligators in Northern AK for a LONG, LONG time, if you're spending taxpayer's $$$$ to look for them & NOT worry about finding any.)

Similarly, you can look for unlawful collusion & other crimes by our POTUS for eons, since it is HIGHLY that he & his close associates committed NO CRIME.

yours, satx
    Maybe a snipe hunter.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom