• ...and so much more!
  • Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    All this money uncle sam is pissing away due to the plandemic has to be recouped sone where anywhere everywhere.

Bottom line is $$$$$$$$
    Uncle aint happy when he aint getting his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Not just tax money, but big tobacco and big pharma are losing money big time to people switching to e-cigs.
    The government makes more money on cigarettes than big pharma or big tobacco.

I've got a lifetime supply stashed. My freezer is half full of nicotine. I smoked for 38 years. Feb. 27th will be my 10th anniversary since I had my last cigarette.

They will NOT make me go back to smoking, no matter how much money they're losing on me.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    The government makes more money on cigarettes than big pharma or big tobacco.

I've got a lifetime supply stashed. My freezer is half full of nicotine. I smoked for 38 years. Feb. 27th will be my 10th anniversary since I had my last cigarette.

They will NOT make me go back to smoking, no matter how much money they're losing on me.
    WTG DH. I smoked a pack and half a day for 40 years. Last July 22, at 4:30 pm, marked my 10 year anniversary since my last cigarette. Literally quit them the day I received the E-cigs in the mail.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    What I don’t get is .gov wants to eliminate cigarette and vape trafficking but doesn’t give a shît about the 35 states that allow trafficking in marijuana.

What. The. Fûck.

toddnyoyce,

What makes me CRAZY is that the anti-tobacco CRAZIES, who give me a bad time about smoking a pipe, IGNORE THE FACT that smoking marijuana is 4-10X as likely to cause lung cancer as pipe tobacco is.

yours, satx

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    toddnyoyce,

What makes me CRAZY is that the anti-tobacco CRAZIES, who give me a bad time about smoking a pipe, IGNORE THE FACT that smoking marijuana is 4-10X as likely to cause lung cancer as pipe tobacco is.

yours, satx
    What makes ME crazy is that the anti smokers who gave me a hard time about smoking cigarettes, are now giving me a hard time about using E-cigs which are 95% less harmful.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    MJ lobby groups = money = drooling democrats.

There is nothing else to it.

The vaping industry needs to organize and line some pockets.

I figured the cigarette industry had more money & more lobbying power than MJ or vape.

Like it matters. Pols will take money from all of them, play footsie with all of them, then run off with another woman.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    This just in. Posted it in another thread also.

1613931263751.png

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    What I don’t get is .gov wants to eliminate cigarette and vape trafficking but doesn’t give a shît about the 35 states that allow trafficking in marijuana.

What. The. Fûck.
    A pothead doesn't give a shit about what the government is doing as long as they can stay stoned and "happy". Ever see the movie "Equilibrium" ?

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    oh damn. i wonder if i will still be able to get snuff and snus from my preferred supplier....

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    While I have pretty harsh opinions on folks that constantly have a Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhaler System stuck to their face all day, this back door legislation is bullshit.
    Agreed. I do not do the vape, but do not like the government hiding stuff like this. It is the same thing with ammo.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Not just tax money, but big tobacco and big pharma are losing money big time to people switching to e-cigs.
    I am wondering when the Feds will start taxing marijuana sales. At one time, the illicit drug market rivaled the Big Three automakers, so legalizing and taxing marijuana is a no brainer.

Besides, it would give the ATF something to do besides focus on firearms!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    While I have pretty harsh opinions on folks that constantly have a Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhaler System stuck to their face all day, this back door legislation is bullshit.

Be as harsh as you want. I haven’t had a cigarette in years. And my vehicles, home, and clothes don’t smell like cigarettes. Way cheaper. And I don’t cough a bunch of crud up every morning.

A little trash talking is an easy burden to bear.

That said, afaik only USPS will stop shipping vape products due to fed regulation. It had no effect on UPS or FedEx. The main issue is shipping cost will rise.

Top Bottom