• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    What is the dog sniffing? Gunpowder residue? Cleaning products? I'd probably be their favorite target, even if I wasn't carrying. I've seen those same signs in the local mall, but I only go in once a year - and that's enough to convince me to stay away for at least another year.

How could I screw them up? Maybe toss a handful of powder on the entry floor and let every patron track it in. Or maybe sprinkle my pants with cayenne pepper to give those dogs a snotty nose. Maybe wearing Hoppes No. 9 as cologne. Find a dog in heat and slap a "Service Dog" sign on her.

On one hand, it's their place and they can protect it as they see fit. On the other hand, I really hate when people get intrusive like that.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Like most other Dem run city's around the country, criminals released back to the streets with just a slap on the wrist.

"Latham was on electronic monitoring after being charged with punching a police officer at a Nordstrom in January.

He had previously been arrested for carrying a handgun at a Christian Doir store in September. Despite his repeated offenses, Latham was allowed to go free after posting 10 percent of his $30,000 bail and promising not to return to the store."

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I know a guy that has such a sensitive sense of smell that he often tells if a person is carrying by the smell of gun oil. He is good to 6-10 feet.We have tested him.

what about dudes who use automotive products for their lube? I don't use gun specific oil - I use automotive grease or regular engine oil typically. I'll use vegetable oil as a cleaning solvent (that's all "Fire Clean" was, that everyone raved about) or go with stronger solvents when needed.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Thanks that we don't have Brown as the Dallas PC anymore, although the new guy is just as bad. Gun carry, counterfeit $ and just a misdemeanor? Courts are crazy anymore.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    found them!
    1649274934641.png

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    what about dudes who use automotive products for their lube? I don't use gun specific oil - I use automotive grease or regular engine oil typically. I'll use vegetable oil as a cleaning solvent (that's all "Fire Clean" was, that everyone raved about) or go with stronger solvents when needed.
    Just saying what I saw. This same guy can tell if there is a banana in the room as well. Too close, and he gets nauseous.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    What is the dog sniffing? Gunpowder residue? Cleaning products? I'd probably be their favorite target, even if I wasn't carrying. I've seen those same signs in the local mall, but I only go in once a year - and that's enough to convince me to stay away for at least another year.

How could I screw them up? Maybe toss a handful of powder on the entry floor and let every patron track it in. Or maybe sprinkle my pants with cayenne pepper to give those dogs a snotty nose. Maybe wearing Hoppes No. 9 as cologne. Find a dog in heat and slap a "Service Dog" sign on her.

On one hand, it's their place and they can protect it as they see fit. On the other hand, I really hate when people get intrusive like that.
    A guy I knew in the Army was prior service. In 70s, he infantry was stationed in Germany and, for some strange reason, the MPs brought the drug-sniffing dogs through their barracks regularly.

One of other soldiers had the idea to put a little hash oil in the floor wax and buffed the entire room. The next time the drug dog went through...

Top Bottom