• Should she add

• Total voters

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    HA! I shit you not, I told my wife that guy reminded me of my uncle, who is a........

USED CAR SALESMAN!
    Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who got that vibe. Every video I found for that thing had him in it, which really threw a red flag. Is he so scared of an independent review that he's gotta sham-wow the crap outta this thing? Glad I opted for the RDS Pro. Might try an EO Tech RDS next though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who got that vibe. Every video I found for that thing had him in it, which really threw a red flag. Is he so scared of an independent review that he's gotta sham-wow the crap outta this thing? Glad I opted for the RDS Pro. Might try an EO Tech RDS next though.

I love Eotech. Jist recently got my first Holosun. If I had the say so, I’d put the Holosun hs510c on it.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    I love Eotech. Jist recently got my first Holosun. If I had the say so, I’d put the Holosun hs510c on it.
    I had the chance to peak through some holosuns at a gun show in mesquite. They are really sharp and look nice, but I just don't trust the durability on them for some reason. Probably irrational, but I'd rather pay the extra and have a battle proven optic in the case of a red dot. That said, for the price they're probably best you can get for the money.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I had the chance to peak through some holosuns at a gun show in mesquite. They are really sharp and look nice, but I just don't trust the durability on them for some reason. Probably irrational, but I'd rather pay the extra and have a battle proven optic in the case of a red dot. That said, for the price they're probably best you can get for the money.

Can't argue with that.

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Be thankful that she’s into guns! My wife is scared shatless of any gun your wife now has a custom zombie eradication tool.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Dang, you got lucky & picked a winner with that one.
    At least you could fill comfortable with sending her to the gun store & get what you need.

X3, my wife has been on me for 5 years now.
    Mine used to go shoot with me. Then about 10 years ago she started saying things like “what do you need another gun for”? So since about 5 years ago she has no idea what guns come or go around here. Of course she’s British so she’s kinda biased.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Mine used to go shoot with me. Then about 10 years ago she started saying things like “what do you need another gun for”? So since about 5 years ago she has no idea what guns come or go around here. Of course she’s British so she’s kinda biased.
    Mine will shoot with me, but i doubt if I tell her... "pick what you want & build an AR" she would have no clue.

Shes also a good shot, so I guess as long as I build them she can shoot them.

Top Bottom