• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    But you won't throw away your life to fight the .gov. Few people would. They already won.

There is a point where you have to draw a line in the sand and say no more, or admit your too much of a coward to fight for your rights and give them up. Should we ever reach that point, we will know who deserves those rights, and who deserves the government they have. I don't like that "we've already lost" attitude, because we damn sure haven't. It's already been proven that people are willing to fight.

I value my rights and the rights of my countrymen above my life. I would hope enough of you cared enough about your rights to do the same. You all damn sure bitch about your rights being trampled on enough. Either you care about them, or you don't. If your not prepared to fight for your rights should the government become truly tyrannical, then you don't deserve them.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I tend to agree with part of it. Even Clinton has stated she wants an Australian style law. Turn them in instead of go looking. Being by Ft Hood, there are a lot of soldiers and police that would refuse that order. Officers included. It would be utter stupidity. Many of them would not willingly surender theirs either.
    But many law abiding citzens would turn them over and not take any chances. Do they know what I likely have already? More than likely, yes. Would they get them? NO!
    Sounds like the author already gave up. Two words my mother never let me learn the meaning of. Quit and can't. Even from a grossly unfair fight, the only time my Pop ever hit me was when he asked me what I would do. Run was the wrong answer. Fighting back when you are right is always the only right answer.
    So.... either they make it right, or I do my damnedest to. I don't care how long he has been dead, I ain't taking the chance on him hitting me again.
    And I never learned how to be a slave.
    sent from an idgit coffeeholic

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    There is a point where you have to draw a line in the sand and say no more, or admit your too much of a coward to fight for your rights and give them up. Should we ever reach that point, we will know who deserves those rights, and who deserves the government they have. I don't like that "we've already lost" attitude, because we damn sure haven't. It's already been proven that people are willing to fight.

I value my rights and the rights of my countrymen above my life. I would hope enough of you cared enough about your rights to do the same. You all damn sure bitch about your rights being trampled on enough. Either you care about them, or you don't. If your not prepared to fight for your rights should the government become truly tyrannical, then you don't deserve them.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

OK, good luck shooting it out with a SWAT team.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Easy to talk tough on an internet forum. The reality is that the vast majority of gun owners are law abiding. And most would cave under the actions in the OP.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    b358688f2a7d9f75a3ab6286d9b0b721.jpg

Thought it somewhat fitting.

Top Bottom