• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    The feeling of freedom that firearm ownership gives us is an illusion. The 2nd amendment is not about firearms, it is about arms. It has been the great trick of .gov to turn the 2nd amendment into a gun issue. The freedom the founders intended was for private citizens to be able to stand up to tyranny by amassing military resources equal to the State. This has long since been impossible. Anyone who thinks his safe of ARs will help in an insurrection is living in delusion.
    Capitol Armory ad

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    The feeling of freedom that firearm ownership gives us is an illusion. The 2nd amendment is not about firearms, it is about arms. It has been the great trick of .gov to turn the 2nd amendment into a gun issue. The freedom the founders intended was for private citizens to be able to stand up to tyranny by amassing military resources equal to the State. This has long since been impossible. Anyone who thinks his safe of ARs will help in an insurrection is living in delusion.

I both agree and disagree with this statement. I agree that it is about arms, I disagree with the notion that having a safe full of ARs will definitely help. Look at Afghanistan in the 70s,80s,90s and even now. One just needs the will to stand. If a bunch of jerkoffs living in caves can fight the USSR to a draw, and keep the US from pacifying them, there may be hope ( albeit slim) that the sleeping giant may be woken and filled with resolve.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I both agree and disagree with this statement. I agree that it is about arms, I disagree with the notion that having a safe full of ARs will definitely help. Look at Afghanistan in the 70s,80s,90s and even now. One just needs the will to stand. If a bunch of jerkoffs living in caves can fight the USSR to a draw, and keep the US from pacifying them, there may be hope ( albeit slim) that the sleeping giant may be woken and filled with resolve.

The cache of Stinger missiles the US gave them helped a lot. Besides, who wants to live in a cave?

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I would rather be dead than have to live life as a drone

We are already drones, you just don't realize it yet. Think you're not? Try not paying your FIT and see how that goes for you. I am reminded of an ant colony. You exist to pay taxes for the good of the colony.

Last edited:

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    NY efficiently carried out a magazine confiscation and there wasn't any issues. They didn't go door to door, but they made the penalty for possession, one felony count higher than molesting a child.

Captain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014
    I'd rather die standing, than live on my knees.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Our Rulers have been working on this for a long time. Rules are now in place that forbid the use of cash in many transactions. They want a cashless society for several reasons.

They want to see where you spend your money.
    They will have total control of your finances if you speak out against them or if, as this article states, they want to force you to comply with their orders.

Free speech on the Internet is coming to an end very soon.

There is a change coming before the election that will change the US Dollar forever.

The rules that require petroleum transactions to be done in US Dollars are going to end.

Stash cash as a hedge against the Rulers and you'll be holding a fist full of toilet paper.

This is all coming to a head before the November election.

There is no difference between Republicans and Democrats. Trump is the exception as a lone wolf wild card and the Globalists will do anything to beat Trump.

Now that outsiders will be monitoring the election, expect widespread vote manipulation.

This is a battle between Globalists and Nationalists. Saying anything else is just a smokescreen.

Trump is doing very well in voter acceptance but news reports all say otherwise. That's designed to get us accustomed to a Clinton landslide by fraud.

Big changes are coming within the next two months. Wait & see.

Flash

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I am not most people no kids so I dont have that problem.

After they take our guns do you think they will slow down on what else they take or speed up ? Your going to starve one way or another. I would as soon go out fighting.

Easy to say. For most people, if it came down to it, the thought of their family starving would be more powerful than attachment to their firearms.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I am not most people no kids so I dont have that problem.

After they take our guns do you think they will slow down on what else they take or speed up ? Your going to starve one way or another. I would as soon go out fighting.

I wonder what millions of old farts with nothing to lose will do to resist?

Flash

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    My question is, who is going to "come take yer guns"? The vast majority of the police, military, feds, etc will not follow that order. Just another article to get hits on the net and make a little money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    NY efficiently carried out a magazine confiscation and there wasn't any issues. They didn't go door to door, but they made the penalty for possession, one felony count higher than molesting a child.

They also had a huge number thumb their noses at the AWB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    My question is, who is going to "come take yer guns"? The vast majority of the police, military, feds, etc will not follow that order. Just another article to get hits on the net and make a little money.

This might be a first, a large-scale government program that actually "worked" while being staffed by thousands of nearly incompetent government employees.

They can't get the VA to properly provide services to vets, Obamacare is failing miserably, the war on drugs hasn't won a battle yet, even something as small as Fast and Furious failed (take your pick, in finding bad guys or in increasing anti-2a sentiment), ...

Supposedly we don't have the resources or manpower to deport millions of illegal aliens, but they could find them to locate hundreds of millions of firearms. Maybe.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    They also had a huge number thumb their noses at the AWB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is it really thumbing your nose if the gun stays buried in a sealed pvc tube in a state park somewhere? Or locked forever in a safe because taking it to a range would get you dimed in a heartbeat?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom