Things that piss you off in general (not gun related).

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    People that call 911 to get an ambulance where 2 paramedics and a 4th year medical student run sirens and everything to administer a band-aid to their 0.25" cut. . . . .
    Doesnt matter whos on it ive been there and its bullshit

Could be worse though my buddy got a fever call and the lady blew her brains out all over his face.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Doesnt matter whos on it ive been there and its bullshit

Could be worse though my buddy got a fever call and the lady blew her brains out all over his face.

Damn I had a salesman do that one time. He invited a bunch of us over for a BBQ and blew his brains out in the bath tub, apparently he had a serious chem imbalance that nobody knew about.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    yeah she as sitting on the edge of the bed and my buddy kneeled down infront of her and turned to get some stuff out of his jump bag, and she had a gun under her pillow and his partner was apperently not paying attention and She covered him in brain matter. Just wanted witnesses.

I know a guy that tried to commit suicide with a shotgun and flinched and just blew his face off. Had to have his whole face rebuilt. He looks pretty normal but he doesnt have lips like ours its just regular skin. he cant move his mouth real well either so he mumbles.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Uh...I think your memory is skewed. I neither nominated nor said Id vote for you as pres. I think my exact words of your politics were they SUCK

SgtBrummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    Men's restrooms with no urinals. Causes me to second guess my door choice and go back out to make sure I'm in the right place.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Having a horrible day at work and still not able to figure out why my phone won't let me post on tgt :banghead:

Top Bottom