• ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    A volcanic sunrise...

As seen over an extinct volcano here in Texas.
    c0e3b9a8bdfc6a7f1355932028a46525.jpg

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I had a very small biz, among several, that contracted with private pay phone providers before cellphones ran them all out. I maintained the pay phones.... collected the coin, cleaned, fixed any malfunctions, etc. One of the locations I serviced was in the dressing room of a full on strip club, bottomless.

What size pics do ya'll want posted???

:what: :what::what:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I had a very small biz, among several, that contracted with private pay phone providers before cellphones ran them all out. I maintained the pay phones.... collected the coin, cleaned, fixed any malfunctions, etc. One of the locations I serviced was in the dressing room of a full on strip club, bottomless.

The highest resolution ones you got :laughing:

Reminds me of when I was driving Uber/Lyft in Portland. I always worked nights/weekends, and quite often wound up making multiple runs to the strip clubs. Occasionally I'd get a "dancer" going home and they *always* yapped on their phones the entire way. Some of their conversations were...out there...others were...entertaining.

I had one group gentlemen, three of them, that were headed home after having been judges on a panel for amateur night. They said things were going great till a BIG girl got up on the pole. Guess she was also on the struggle bus (not great at stripping/dancing) - they said the packed rail was instantly empty. :laughing:

I don't mind chubby chicks, so I'd be curious, but I've never seen a fat stripper, even in Portland, despite hearing rumors of such. Tom Leykis did call Portland Porkland - Home of the Other White Meat.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so

Just the customers for blackmail purposes. A little side hustle.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    The highest resolution ones you got :laughing:

Reminds me of when I was driving Uber/Lyft in Portland. I always worked nights/weekends, and quite often wound up making multiple runs to the strip clubs. Occasionally I'd get a "dancer" going home and they *always* yapped on their phones the entire way. Some of their conversations were...out there...others were...entertaining.

I had one group gentlemen, three of them, that were headed home after having been judges on a panel for amateur night. They said things were going great till a BIG girl got up on the pole. Guess she was also on the struggle bus (not great at stripping/dancing) - they said the packed rail was instantly empty. :laughing:

I don't mind chubby chicks, so I'd be curious, but I've never seen a fat stripper, even in Portland, despite hearing rumors of such. Tom Leykis did call Portland Porkland - Home of the Other White Meat.

The girls were always very friendly to me, but it did feel awkward at first. And yes, they were yappers... sometimes I couldn't get them off the payphone so I could do my work. According to them, they were all working their way thru college while supporting their young babies. Is that sort of like the line about just getting his/her life back together???

Big, small, skinny, fat, young, old.... I've done it all. Remember water beds? Pour a bottle of Wesson oil all over the fat gal, jump on and hold on!!!

San Diego in the 70s had some real skags for dancers. My how things have changed.... an ugly fat dancer would go broke today.

One of the young gals my wife and I met in a previous MLM venture we tried told us she was a "High Class Dancer".... Uh, wut?

:roflsmile:

Last edited:

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    A colt Anaconda chambered in .45 Colt sent from Red's in Pflugerville................

anaconda_128968f62fe8526743a2435818a14c3471fc3b13.jpg

After several emails and phone messages for the manager to call him......he gave up and told me to post the photo.........barrel was scratched near the muzzle for obvious reasons.......wadded newspaper placed in the box, , the gun placed on it, then covered in wadded newspaper.....a $2500.00 revolver.....

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    A colt Anaconda chambered in .45 Colt sent from Red's in Pflugerville................

After several emails and phone messages for the manager to call him......he gave up and told me to post the photo.........barrel was scratched near the muzzle for obvious reasons.......wadded newspaper placed in the box, , the gun placed on it, then covered in wadded newspaper.....a $2500.00 revolver.....

Jesus. They never heard of soft or hard cases? Don't think I'd be having Red's ship any guns for me, or buy guns from them and have them sent to me.

Fishin4guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2019
    Rockport

Geez, what would they do to a $1000 gun, just slap a label and stamp on the gun itself? Won't be ordering anything from there.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom