• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Hi Aaron. Yes I got a place on louisana and ocean drive. Move in on the 28th. Sorry I haven't posted. I've been super slammed. I started my new
    position today. It was great. I know what I'm doing, and the guys are pretty nice. Everything is coming together. I'm actually in Corpus and working here. I just need to get the family moved. I still need to set up the utilities(gas elec, and water). I didn't even have time today to make some phone calls. I'm laying in bed already lol. I'm stoked though. In a few weeks we should be
    all settled.

That's a nice location....glad it worked out...

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Hi Aaron. Yes I got a place on louisana and ocean drive. Move in on the 28th. Sorry I haven't posted. I've been super slammed. I started my new
    position today. It was great. I know what I'm doing, and the guys are pretty nice. Everything is coming together. I'm actually in Corpus and working here. I just need to get the family moved. I still need to set up the utilities(gas elec, and water). I didn't even have time today to make some phone calls. I'm laying in bed already lol. I'm stoked though. In a few weeks we should be
    all settled.
    That's a great location. I'll be out of town that weekend for a wedding but we should go shoot one day. PM me for my number.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Done deal. I just finished unloading the uhaul. We are now Corpus Christians. The house is old, but sweet. 1500 sq feet. And only a block from multi million dollar mansions lol. Got our beds set up. Time warner will be by in the morning to set up wifi and cable. All that matters is we got our beds set up. We had a ton of help (benifit of marrying a Mexican hehe). But I'm beat. I appreciate everyone who encouraged me to do what I felt was the thing to do. 2 weeks into my job here and seems there is more opportunity here for advancement. Think we did good. Anyway, thanks everyone!

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Good deal - sounds like the move wasn't more awful than usual.
    Oh it was. Didn't finish til after 10pm last night. Without all the help is have been screwed.
    Glad to hear you got moved in and the new job is going well.
    Thanks Daryl. I'll give you a ring once I get settled so we can plan on getting together and do some shooting.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Your mission Mr.Itchin, should you choose to accept it, is to locate and identify all fishing honey holes in the CC area and relay that intel to The Moonpie.

As always, should you or any of your TGT force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Your mission Mr.Itchin, should you choose to accept it, is to locate and identify all fishing honey holes in the CC area and relay that intel to The Moonpie.

As always, should you or any of your TGT force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.
    Man, I know nothing about salt water fishing. I'm going to have to team up with somebody who knows what their doing. I wouldn't even know what gear to buy.
    Damn already moved in? That went quickly, last i saw i think you were looking for a house. Congrats!
    Thanks. Yeah I've been here for a couple weeks working. The company moved quicker than I thought they would.
    Glad you made it here. I just drove myself and the wife back from Blanco. Really nice drive today
    If I don't make that drive for 5 years I'll be a happy man.lol. I've driven back and forth countless times in the past few months.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    The wife and I are going to the sharp shooter after work to test the work done on my 10/22 takedown. Come down to south staples if you have time.

All other Corpus Christi people are invited. I'll be on the 50 yd indoor rifle range.

Top Bottom