• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Trust in him and he will light a path under your feet. Cause brother that's all I got.
    2 weeks 1 load. But no worries the Lord will make a way

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    When I moved out here I drove through SA... First time I ever saw guys with the fake James Bond tire shredder things...

Good luck amigo. You'll figure it out.

medic_cob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2014
    San Antonio
    How soon do you think you will be planning on moving to SA. I will be moving from my place at the end of April and it will be available to rent. Although I know my landlords are thinking about selling the house. Its a two story three bedroom, 2.5 bath, garage and a small fenced in yard. Rent is $1000 a month and the landlords are good people easy to get along with. House is on East Side of SA area called Woodlake.

Last edited:

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    Well I received an offer from the winery in Fredericksburg that I applied at on Monday. The pay is real close to what I was asking for and I excepted it. Thank you all for your well wishes. Also God has blessed me and my family again by us finding a house to rent in Kerrville.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Well I received an offer from the winery in Fredericksburg that I applied at on Monday. The pay is real close to what I was asking for and I excepted it. Thank you all for your well wishes. Also God has blessed me and my family again by us finding a house to rent in Kerrville.

Awesome!
    You're going to love it there.

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    Thanks Vaquero, does anybody have an RV they would be willing to rent for the month of March. The house we are moving to will not he ready till April 1. It will be me and two of my older son staying in it. Will going to Gomez for the weekends.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Awesome for you. If there was any other place to be in Texas - that would be the spot. Can't help you out for the RV though. I'm an hour away - if you need any help, send me a PM.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm really excited about moving and working down there. If I wasn't working for a good friend of mine I would go to work there on monday. :)

Dude - the wineries down there are going bezerk - they've been growing for 15+ years. If they get their shit together, it will be like the Napa/Sonoma/Anderson valley of the South. I'd drive down there several times a year if they have an Opus One type deal going on. Being a wine snob and all, it might not be a St. Emillion, but bring that goodness to us.

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    So I start my new job at Grape Creek in Fredericksburg on Tuesday. Myself and two of my sons are driving down Sunday. We will be staying at an extended stay hotel in Kerrville until the house I'm renting is ready.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Check with koa or other campgrounds.
    Off season and a longterm on a cabin could be real cheap, and closer.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    It seems like the RV park on the river we stayed at had some cabins to rent. I just need to remember the name.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

Top Bottom