Hurley's Gold

This article claims Obama's skeet shooting picture is a fake. Interesting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Hey guys, I posted this on the other thread, but I've gotten confirmation that the photo is real. I know it doesn't change anything, but we can put away the photoshop theories.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You got confirmation that he has gone "skeet shooting", that doesn't mean this photo was from that or any other event where he might have tried to look like he knew how to work a shotgun.

There's too many things wrong with the photo.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The photo is completely real. He is actually firing a shotgun in the photo, on a skeet range, at a clay target.

With the ports on the left side of the barrel stopped up, and the clay 4 feet off the ground, and the wad was just way to small so all the smoke passes it on the way out of the barrel.

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    So some old chum who wasn't there says its real and that confirms it?

Listen, I hope by now that y'all know me fairly well, if only through written words. I hope you know by now that I like you guys a lot and value this community. So please just trust me when I say my friend is 100% certain that the photo is real.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My friend said it's fake.

You can PM him and ask yourself if you want. His screen name is Itchin2shoot.

LOL, J/K:p

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I've met you in person on more than one occasion and have no doubt you are a stand up guy. I am just wondering how it confirms because it looks fake as hell.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Listen, I hope by now that y'all know me fairly well, if only through written words. I hope you know by now that I like you guys a lot and value this community. So please just trust me when I say my friend is 100% certain that the photo is real.

No offense, but that's like asking you to believe my story, from friends in the Navy, that TWA 800 was accidentally shot down by the US Navy.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Neither, I'm saying you have proof, in the form of your friend's story, that the photo is real. I'm saying I have proof, via the same means, that TWA 800 was accidentally shot down by a Navy cruiser.
    The photo referenced above is suspicious, based on several valid points pointed out in this thread.
    The story about the cruiser shooting down an airliner in '96 is suspicious for a lot of reasons as well.

The point is, unless you or I were present, at either event, we can not say with absolute authority that either event occurred.

Make sense?

Top Bottom