Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Sad, horrifying, and heartbreaking as this story is, it's not an isolated incidence by any measure.

I do hope that the full weight of the justice system falls on them for this tragedy, but, I'm not optimistic it will.

Haystack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Edom, TX
    I read in one article that the mother and her boyfriend had been located, but their identity was being withheld. These kids didn't have a mother in my opinion. Maybe genetically, but not in any other way.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'd be willing to move to Houston if they'd guarantee me a seat on the jury for their trial. There's NO excuse....NONE - and these poor kids will be scarred for life. Then again, who knows what else they've already seen thanks to their "parents". And what kind of threat was made against these kids to have kept them inside that apartment rather than seeking help from others.....

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    We adopted a cat back in the day.
    It took weeks.
    They visited our house.
    Endless paperwork.

But any deranged shitbag can pop out kids.

I don’t know what the answer is to prevent these things from happening.

But it’s sorta revealing when we compare the hoops people have to jump thru to adopt a cat vs. giving birth to a human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It took weeks.
    They visited our house.
    Endless paperwork.

But it’s sorta revealing when we compare the hoops people have to jump thru to adopt a cat vs. giving birth to a human.

Great perspective. It’s screwed up man.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It took weeks.
    They visited our house.
    Endless paperwork.

Great perspective. It’s screwed up man.
    I do love our pets. But, children are suppose to be societies greatest resource for the future of humanity. What does such tragic incidences like this say about our hope for humanity in the future?

If this were a rare, or isolated incident, it would still be very tragic, but because it's not, IMO it's even worse that being horrifying and tragic.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I'd be willing to move to Houston if they'd guarantee me a seat on the jury for their trial. There's NO excuse....NONE - and these poor kids will be scarred for life. Then again, who knows what else they've already seen thanks to their "parents". And what kind of threat was made against these kids to have kept them inside that apartment rather than seeking help from others.....
    I am certain the "poor parents" will have some excuse acceptable to the creatures of the Left. I only wonder if Squirrel Zero will get involved.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    It took weeks.
    They visited our house.
    Endless paperwork.

One of the reasons I refuse to deal with these shelters/rescue organizations. Their regulatory "standards" have grown unchecked based on the whims of the folks running them. If they later decide you aren't taking "proper" care of the animal by THEIR standards, they have the right to TAKE it back. And the detailed background info, "inspection" of your private property, etc....yeah, no - it ain't gonna happen.

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth

My mind can't wrap around this. The kids lived in the apartment for months, with their decomposing little brother, while the parents abandoned them.
    Why are they withholding the names and race of the suspects?

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    We live and work in one world, but there is another that exists just down the street. I've heard stories from EMTs that just made me sick. It's hard to believe that people live like that. If drugs are involved, then there is no bottom to how low people can go. A friend adopted a couple of kids. One of them was I think 18 months old when they got him and he was already scarred for life. Imagine a baby having to go through the garbage to try to find something to eat. Now that kid is a teen and they've had to have him locked up because he's out of control. It's a sick world out there.

Top Bottom