• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Child abuse plain and simple. This shit disgusts me and society is beyond the point of help. This is what we conservatives get for playing fair and trusting the ballot box and legislative system. When things started to take a turn toward this insanity, we should had put our lives aside and rose up against it. NOW, the only thing thing that can save this country, I truly believe, is violent revolution. When, how, who kicks it off... I have NO clue and it won't be me. I'm just saying, I don't believe it's possible to get this nation back to conservative (correct) values, peacefully. SAD.

Disclaimer: This is strictly my opinion. It is a peaceful and passive one. I hold no ill will, or ill intent toward anyone. I mean, would I join conservatives if a civil war broke out? Yep. But until then, I have no intentions in harming anyone, for any reason, unless they posed an immediate and direct threat to the well being of myself, or my family.

HA! **** you, future red flag law investigators!

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I've been listening to this deal the past couple of days. This is the most twisted crap I've seen in a while. I hope this boy doesn't off himself when he's older because his mom jacked up his head so much. Closing him in his room and saying," don't come out monsters eat little boys"!
    I'd have no problem giving her my best right hook and F that jury too, symptoms of a sick society.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    You are a very circumspect III%'er JColumbus lol.

IMO, the cold-revolution started in 2012. Lone wolf mass shooters, media corruption, anti-american politicians creating anti-american policies/laws, LGBT loons, and liberal/conservative hate groups are now considered mainstream. I also believe that a full blown "hot" revolution will not occur any time soon. The only thing that could start something like this would be like the power grid falling for a few weeks or communication networks completely crashing, and I don't think that will happen anytime soon. The impeachment of the president, politicians doing what they do, and asinine judicial cases like this will not cause a darn thing. Americans are accustomed to it already and are complacent. So many of us here talk a big game on what we would do "if" and yada yada, but the reality is all of us have too much to lose and won't do a darn thing when it hits the fan.

I agree with many of you though, crap like this story does indeed make my blood boil. I have 2 young sons and I would be damned if a crackpot liberal doctor tried legally pushing this on my boys. Thankfully my wife is like minded and still eh somewhat hot (to me anyway) so we should be fine. There isn't a darn thing we can do about it anyway.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Does your wife read what you post on here?

Nah, no worries; but she knows because I tell her that at home too. According to her I don't have Jason Momoa's legs; and I tell her she's no Mera either, then we laugh. It's how we are with each other, and really my wife is too happy to be angry at nature. Our two big boys took a toll on her little frame. Needless to say she's not what she used to be but she still is a conservative gal at heart and life is great.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Have been hearing about this on the Dana Loesch Show. The mom seems way out of line and I hope the dad is taking the high road. He should be doing nothing other than protect his son.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    They just wanted to get married remember? lol. Turn your back on God and nature and this is what you get. Cant stop the "progress" once it starts

Top Bottom