• ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    From the linked story at the Daily Wire:
    "Before the judge handed down her verdict, she kicked out media sources including The Texan, Daily Mail, and LifeSiteNews, as well as all family and friends. ABC, CBS 11, and NBC were reportedly allowed access."

How odd that the fake news outlets would still be allowed to cover the story, even after family was ejected. The judge no doubt thought they would be more sympathetic to her "cause".

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I watched this video on the topic, from a transgender person who has some degree of common sense and some degree of conservative values. Against children transitioning. Talks about how medical interventions (hormones, etc) take a child’s choice from them, and how they are likely to regret that choice later. I’m glad I found the channel, weird though it may seem. I have to learn how to relate respectfully to folks with this issue who may step into my therapy office. Maybe she can talk some sense into some people careening off the deep end with this topic.

Last edited:

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    There should be a law against trans affirming actions (medication & surgery) in minors. I don't care how bad a 14 year old boy wants to be a girl. Not until you've 18. Otherwise we get these cases where divorced parents can't agree & someone points a gun at the losing parent to make them comply.

A very wise recommendation.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The only reason to chop something off is if it has cancer.
    Technically, they don't chop off anything. They just creatively slice, dice, rearrange and re-plumb everything.

Protip: Never watch video (or even an animation) of the operation. Talk about making your blood run cold!

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Technically, they don't chop off anything. They just creatively slice, dice, rearrange and re-plumb everything.

Protip: Never watch video (or even an animation) of the operation. Talk about making your blood run cold!
    Have seen it before.....yes it is disturbing.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    As a Grandfather of 10, former Family Physician, Med School Prof, and Dad of a Dallas Child Psychologist; let me say that this is just WRONG !

WRONG in so many ways.

I have seen Texas CPS violate parents "parental rights" without justification so many times. Where are they now, when they are most needed to protect this BOY from the Psychiatric ILLNESSES of both "Mother" and "Judge" ?

Where are Gov. Abbott, the A.G. and the Texas Supreme Court ?

The very fact that this "Mother" is a Physician makes it all the worse. Where is the Texas Board of Medical Examiners ?

Were I a juror, I'd never vote to convict this Father, NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES NOW !

Our society has lost its collective mind !

Someone MUST step-up to protect this BOY, now !

leVieux

Last edited:

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    When did the world turn upside down? For most of history, society would think the mom batshit crazy and have her institutionalized for thinking her boy was a girl and dressing him as such. This appeasement and fear of the LGBTQ community by the medical community is insane.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    When did the world turn upside down? For most of history, society would think the mom batshit crazy and have her institutionalized for thinking her boy was a girl and dressing him as such. This appeasement and fear of the LGBTQ community by the medical community is insane.

AMEN, AMEN I say to you !

leVieux

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The 'alphabet gang' is militantly aggressive about their deviancy.

They applaud this type child abuse madness.

(How many of them aren't democrats?)

My guess: Zero!

Plus, the synthetic females (hormone stuffed men, even the sliced & diced men are still far stronger than real women) and are ruining female sports.

Maybe one day those in charge will disallow fake women to enter real women sports.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Folks, if allowed to run its course, this would lead to surgical mutilation of the child, with irreversible damages both physical and psychological.

This entire crazy "movement" MUST BE STOPPED; the sooner the better !

leVieux

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    welcome to the new america. I would love to show the people who used to say "What can go wrong" with all the social engineering in the 1960s what is going on.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    welcome to the new america. I would love to show the people who used to say "What can go wrong" with all the social engineering in the 1960s what is going on.

LBJ set the seeds of the destruction of the USA, and Obama tried to finish us off. Then crooked politicians have been bleeding us and our grandchildren dry.
    leVieux

Top Bottom