• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Well I didn't repeat what you said, I clarified or elaborated on what you stated as you did not give the definition and I added the link to the PC for those who wanted to look at it themselves

Go back and look at my post. I copied the definition from the PC and quoted it. You did add the link however.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    At one of the ACCD campuses here in San Antonio, we actually had a librarian walk into the library and shoot his coworker. Pretty ridiculous to say we're not allowed to arm ourselves with shit like that happening.

Wow, I betcha they went after him for carrying illegally!

Just kidding, I know you are pointing out the obvious ridiculousness of most gun laws...criminals don't abide by them! But that's the nature of criminals, they're already breaking the law so what does one more broken law matter?!?

Obviously, the only persons constrained by these idiotic laws are law-abiding citizens who become the victims of our elected official's idiocy. If the state grants a person the right to conceal carry, they then should be trusted to do so everywhere!

But I'm not holding my breath! :banghead:

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    At one of the ACCD campuses here in San Antonio, we actually had a librarian walk into the library and shoot his coworker. Pretty ridiculous to say we're not allowed to arm ourselves with shit like that happening.

Pretty dumb. Law Makers have no clue what its like to live in reality!!! Make a bunch of laws that restrict peoples rights to defend themselfs.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom