• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Geez I can't believe in that photo ... yall are picking out shitty ammo ... shitty beer... and boots ... Maybe im a member of the wrong board :) ...

Anyway to hit all your comments anything in moderation is fine by me. Coors may not be real beer but I can tell you I have had a few nights were it felt pretty real to me. One of the first sips of beer I ever had was a warm shiner... my dad gave it to me so I would stay away from alcohol as long as possible. I still cannot drink a shiner bock to this day as it reminds me of piss.. ( Not that ive had that.. but I can only imagine (most of us have had a warm beer before, but I beg you don't do it with shiner, cause you wont go back))

We practice general safety when we shoot, we are on private property (over 3500 acres), and everyone is well over the legal age limit... Sometimes you just need a beer and being out just before sunset in Texas is no better place to do it.. especially when you are watching two good looking girls shoot your favorite rifles.. . Here is a picture taken about 20 mins after the first picture... If you don't agree something is wrong with yall....
    GoliadSunset.jpg

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Cool shootin' trip

I'd shoot/party with you and your lady friends anytime Austex. I am not a Long gun owner/shooter but I am a coors light drinkin', gun lovin' fool(and yes, sometimes both at the same time). You really can't beat some nice wide open space under the central Texas skies. Even better if you are doing some shooting with some ladies. The only bad part is that they usually don't bring their own ammo.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Geez I can't believe in that photo ... yall are picking out shitty ammo ... shitty beer... and boots ... Maybe im a member of the wrong board :) ...
    [/IMG]

No you're not a member of the wrong board we just didn't figure you would like to hear in detail what we would like to do to a couple of chicks that are having a good time with some firearms... ;)

Top Bottom