• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    Nice. What would you say is the minimum equipment load out needed other than magazines and a carbine (presumable with a sling)?

No sling required. There are 3 classes based in your optics. I run a basic ar-15 and red dot and finished 3rd in my class and middle of the pack overall last weekend. Just bring a bunch of loaded mags, your rifle, and a good attitude. No need for a sling, but I like to run one personally for the added support when we have to shoot freehand.

The fact that flamethrowers exist is proof that someone thought “I want to set those people on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done”.

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    If its just an AR match(sometimes they mic in pistols) I personally dont think so. The most you will need on a stage is 2 mags, so just throw one in your back pocket.

The fact that flamethrowers exist is proof that someone thought “I want to set those people on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done”.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Yes sir!! I'm up to 2 now!!

Definitely need to get some range time in!

Drop me a line and let's get together!So many horrid jokes I wanna make....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Busy man, last time we talked you were more interested in cabinets and closets ... :evil:

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    Ill prolly make it out sunday

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    I dont even know how to get into the steel challenge match, do you just show up?

aussamdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2019
    South of Houston
    I dont even know how to get into the steel challenge match, do you just show up?

Negative, registration starts two Friday’s before and closes at 18:00 on the Friday before the match

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016

show up tomorrow at 8:30 am at the pistol ranges and go to the trailer, they will assign you a squad.

We usually shoot .22 rifles and pistol but you can shoot anything, just not 5.56 or .223 or anything like that.

You need a bag for your pistol or carbine and about three mags for sure.

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    Kewl, Ill be there.

Top Bottom