Not open for further replies.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    All I know is, if you live in an area of a highly leftist government, justice doesn't have the same meaning as it used to, so watch yourself, or better yet, leave.
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You seem to be reading in assumptions that don't exist. I f you don't like the tone of this thread, you can leave. Sometimes some of you act as this forum is the most important sacred institution on earth... news flash.. it's just an anonymous chat site .. no better or worse than any other... I thought you were going to eat your popcorn and enjoy the show?

You seriously are easing into that areas where some here would consider trolling. You might want to ease up on telling anyone where they can, or can't post on this forum.

As far as anonymous? Not near as much as you would think. First of all, the internet, like @candcallen said, is forever. Second, many of the members here on this forum meet up in person. I have met several members here in person.

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    Apparently your reading comprehension is as limited as judgement in regards to publicly spewing off about forming a militia.

It's like running away from an arson carrying a gas can with your hair singed off. You are screaming look at me. That's why people are trying to tell you to shut up.

Oh, the site isnt anonymous. Nothing on the internet is.
    Hey dipshit.. I REPEAT.. READ POSTS CAREFULLY.. I NEVER STATED THAT I WOULD START MY OWN MILITIA... YOUR OPINION MEANS LESS THAN NOTHING IN MY WORLD.... This thread is now yours to do with as you see fit.

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    You seriously are easing into that areas where some here would consider trolling. You might want to ease up on telling anyone where they can, or can't post on this forum.

As far as anonymous? Not near as much as you would think. First of all, the internet, like @candcallen said, is forever. Second, many of the members here on this forum meet up in person. I have met several members here in person.
    Gee.. you have your own little club of old fart web geeks.. that's cute. You fuckers started the throat grabbing .. you pussies are pitiful... tell Uncle Ben to BAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO DISSAPPOINTED.........

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I was in a militia once.
    There was 37 Generals, 64 Colonels, 129 Majors, and one private who had trouble with his bowels. Supposedly there was a sergeant somewhere but I never saw him. He drank a lot.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Seems so familiar

You still don't get it young man.. I NEVER CLAIMED IT TO BE MY PERSONAL BELIEF.. THERE WERE NO LIES TOLD.. IT WAS PUT FORTH AS AN EXERCISE IN DETERMINING ONE'S ABILITY TO CALMLY ACCEPT AN OPINION CONTRARY TO YOUR OWN. It doesnt matter WHO said it.. it is a valid argument to the issue that many other people other than you or me ascribe to. The responses from you and some others were not lost on me.. There are also folks here that gave it a thumbs up because they understand that half the country see's things differently.. you just want make it personal and whine like a brat who isn't getting it 100% your way. Your criticisms about how i said it are irrelevant to what was said and how you continue to struggle with acceptance of anything you do-not agree with.. grow up. View attachment 253533

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Everything in this thread from the OP
    B4B92FAD-DEFD-4FBB-9342-F6456ABAE2BC.gif

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Gee.. you have your own little club of old fart web geeks.. that's cute. You fuckers started the throat grabbing .. you pussies are pitiful... tell Uncle Ben to BAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO DISSAPPOINTED.........
    Got anything to say for yourself?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    On that question, I will invoke another important amendment.. the 5th.
    The 5th? Really??? Asking why you fail at basic personal protection and actually held it up as "good little gun owner behavior" is hardly an incriminating question and I think we deserve a bit of explanation.

Can it be you both do not have an LTC and are ignorant of the Motorist Protection Act?

For someone who will not do the basics of protecting himself as the law allows, it is a mastibatory exercise for them to even fathom the concept of a militia where they would be responsible of protecting others.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Please post with serious and logical discourse.. What the ****???? BLM in PLANO... That shit is not gonna fly in Texas.. I am so sick of this bullshit.. time to consider a plan of LEGAL action to nip this traitorous criminal terrorist activity in THE BUD. Please indulge me fellow patriots.. surely it is time to look forward.. THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE IN TEXAS NOW.

If you go looking for trouble, you are going to find it. Stop worrying about what's happening on the other side of town, outside of your gated community. You are not the police, don't try to be that guy. If shit was to hit your community, well, then you have the obligation of defending YOUR property, nothing else. If the local government has failed to keep things squared away, then so be it, it falls on them. If you truly have concerns about potential civil unrest, then contact the Sheriff's Dept, the DPS and even the State's DA.

This might not be the answer you were looking for, but it's the only legal way. If you choose to go the non-legal way, well, that's your decision and the price that has to be paid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom